One year on MFP; 122 pounds down

Options

Replies

• beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Just out of curiosity which has been your favorite DVD?
  • beatlesfan31
    beatlesfan31 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!
  • ninamariesanchez
    Options
    WOW you are a INSPIRATION to me. WOW WOW WOW
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    congratz!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation. You should be so very proud of what you have accomplished. Keep up the great work.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Good for you! You just keep up the work young lady! Whoohooo! :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    huzzah!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look beautiful!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATS on your success!! You are doing awesome and look great!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!!!! You look fantastic!! Good for you for keeping at it! You did a wonderful job!!
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look so great... Are you just doing Jillian's DVD's or incorporating any other kind of exercise in your routine?

Just Jillian DVDs now. Occasionally some JustDance or other light easy cardio (ie. walking, swimming in the summer) if I'm feeling overtrained but still want to get up and move. I would love to try lifting heavy weights when I'm not a broke college student anymore.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nrd2212
    Options
    THAT is awesome. You're looking mighty fine. How do you feel? Can you remember how you felt before you started your journey?

Anyway, I salute you! Your doctor must be duly impressed.

Absolutely amazing! I'm finally starting to have some self-confidence and starting to feel ok about my body. Even though its filled with stretch marks now lol. Those will go away and hopefully be replaced with abs. I definitely remember how I felt at my heaviest weight and all through puberty. I always felt just fat and ugly and unhappy with myself. At my heaviest I was also starting to have trouble getting up and down off the floor and I was starting to not fit in the school desks anymore.

I went back to that doctor last month, and he didn't say anything! I guess that's what I get for having a guy doctor; they're oblivious lol
  • nrd2212
    Options
    You look wonderful. Just out of curiosity which has been your favorite DVD?

Probably Ripped in 30. That program was the most fun to go through. 6 Week 6 Pack is also an awesome workout!
  • nrd2212
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I really appreciate them all!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Fab job!!!!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    THAT is awesome. You're looking mighty fine. How do you feel? Can you remember how you felt before you started your journey?

Anyway, I salute you! Your doctor must be duly impressed.

Absolutely amazing! I'm finally starting to have some self-confidence and starting to feel ok about my body. Even though its filled with stretch marks now lol. Those will go away and hopefully be replaced with abs. I definitely remember how I felt at my heaviest weight and all through puberty. I always felt just fat and ugly and unhappy with myself. At my heaviest I was also starting to have trouble getting up and down off the floor and I was starting to not fit in the school desks anymore.

I went back to that doctor last month, and he didn't say anything! I guess that's what I get for having a guy doctor; they're oblivious lol

Might want to change doctors!!! He should have! You have done an amazing job!! Signed, Dr. Ivy
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    congratulations and you look great! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!