No money for videos and equipment. HELP

Options
13»

Replies

• 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Ok, I see everyone is having great results with the different videos and plans, but what about the people on a budget? I'm a single Mom of two, and I can't afford to spend the extra $$ on DVDs. Are there any free workouts, maybe on YouTube, or another site that I can use? I have been doing what I can, but I know I lack direction. So far today I have done:

100 crunches
    100 push ups the girlie kind
    100 squats
    100 butt lifts (laying on back in a sit up position, raise your butt up towards the ceiling

I really just don't know where to start. Any help or direction is welcome. I've lost 19 lbs in my first month, but I dont want to be a bowl of jelly :huh:

Your calisthenics routine looks good so far (drop the crunches and switch to planks)

Running, tricep dips, pushups with feet raised, curling phone books, buy a pullup bar.

You can also look into the book "You are your own gym". Tons of workouts with no equipment needed.
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for the ideas... I have before and progress photos on my page. Anyone who wants to help or be helped friend me... I hope to have more pics up. in 3 more weeks. I want to do it every month, until I get to my goal...
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump