Perfect Female Body Measurements-thought?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    To say there is a "perfect" indicates that "perfect" has been defined. But who is the definer? I would dare say north americans define perfect much differently than south americans; and asians differently than europeans.

From culture to culture "perfect" changes; from era to era "perfect" changes WITHIN cultures;
    Some cultures want high body fat; some want low. My aunt insists that I am unloved because I'm so thin - to her love = food and thin = lonely >> therefore "perfect" = "fluffy"

To ME "perfect" isn't a measurement, but an attitude. To me, perfect is being healthy. It is having a body that will sustain me playing with my children; running and boxing away my demons; pleasuring my man; fulfilling my work; helping others...

If my body can do that... then I think my measurements are just right... Perfect perhaps.
  • georgie181
    Options
    I am so not perfect as I have no breasts barely at all! god only knows wat they will end up looking like once I have dropped the last 16lbs!!! but I do love my body, I have lovely hips and my butt is looking very nice indeed. so it evens itself I guess, I like that fact that I won't having sagging boobies as I get older either. so its swings and roundabouts.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    The best measure for a woman is the way she feels when encircled in my arms. You can't really put a number on that though. Perfection is feeling safe, warm, wanted, and cared about when holding her and it's as simple as that.

Lovely reply. :)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    never thought about it. I am what I am.

yes my measurements will change as i get more fit, but basically i can only work with what I am given.

Awesome attitude! Very healthy. I vote for you as the perfect female body, right behind my wife! lol
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 - 25 - 35 so close
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    The best measure for a woman is the way she feels when encircled in my arms. You can't really put a number on that though. Perfection is feeling safe, warm, wanted, and cared about when holding her and it's as simple as that.

*swoon* what a dreamboat!

Anyways, as a judgey girl, I do think hourglass figures are most attractive, but actual size is dependent on the person's build and muscles. I don't know if my muscle mass will allow me to have a 26 inch waist. So my goal is to be able to stand in front of the mirror naked and bask in my glory... lol wherever that happens is good!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    *don her Link tunic*

*takes a bomb out of her satchel, places it on one end of the thread*

*quickly runs over to the other end of the thread, places another bomb*

*runs away*

*waits*

*'Hidden Door' reveal music*

untitle.JPG

tumblr_m6rlcbywdH1r2itq1.gif
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    How come men never ask this stuff? What is a man's perfect measurement?

Come on, we all know size doesn't matter.
  • BossReyes
    BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In the words of Sir-Mix-A-Lot
    "Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
    to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3"!"

in all seriousness, no perfect measurements. Always strive to be the best you can be.
  • grahamnidan
    Options
    I have read somewhere that across all cultures a hip to weight ratio equal to the golden mean is considered attractive. This seems to be independent of size. The weight of the person is not as important as having that ratio!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Meh. I think I rock my pear shape.

Right now I'm:

33", 28" 37"

When last in shape I was:

32.5", 24.5",34"

And I will be there again.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
    to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3"

Word. :drinker:
  • got2bstrong
    Options
    There is no perfect measurment, to ask this question is to have a mental disorder.

GENIUS.
    :heart:
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Well, to be honest, this question is a bit pointless.

Women all have different body shapes. I'm a pear, so my bust will NEVER have the same measurement as my hips.

When my bust was 36", the "perfect" size, my hips were 39". Now that I've lost weight, my HIPS are the perfect 36", but my bust is 33".

They will never be equal because that's just not my body shape. It's stupid to try and strive to achieve these perfect measurements when you will literally only get there if you have a perfect hourglass shape - something that you're born with and that you can't change with diet and exercise.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Everyone has different ideals on perfection.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    There is a "perfect body ratio" which is .7, and many celebrities have it. A couple examples are Marilyn Monroe and Jessica Alba. I learned this in Psych 101 and it IS proven that men prefer it. However, it also shows that men like women's shape that are physically impossible even more. So, there is some science behind it. However, I wouldn't read into it much.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Oh man. You just swept me off my feet! lol.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    my measurements are wacky, as I'm shaped like a bowling pin :P

28/22.5/33.5
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think the perfect measurements are whatever ones make you FEEL the best. :flowerforyou: I'll never have 36-26-36. My hips are 32 right now, and I'd have no clue how to make them larger. I really want 35-25-32 because I think that's actually attainable for ME with continued weight training and a bit more fat loss. Bone structure does put some limitations on us here.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad...those were my exact measurements at the end of high school and well into college. My sisters called me fatty and rhinobutt, and I never appreciated how beautiful my youthful body was:(