Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Holy.Crap. Impressive.
  • janten
    Options
    Hey everyone.

Anyway, I don't really take a break from the gym, I know when to stop though. I work out 7 days a week, no days off unless I'm sick or something important comes up, other than that no excuses.

If you'd like to know the specific exercises I do shoot me a message.

I usually start each day with 5 mins on elliptical to warm up, then end each day with ten on treadmill. You honestly don't need cardio to lose weight, it's all about your diet. I just do it for cardiovascular purposes or to make up for a bad eating day.

Monday's are my chest, tricep and leg day, I don't spend too long on triceps because i feel that it's overworking already from chest and shoulder / delts day. I squat on Monday and Wednesday (chest day for me)

Tuesday's are quick, biceps, usually throw in 2-3 isolation exercises.

Wednesday's are chest day, easy and generic routine. + squats at the end of chest.

Thursday's I do back, I've been focusing in doing rows and I end the day with Deadlifts 4 sets of 12-10-8-6 reps.

Fridays are shoulder deltoid day, with emphasis on deltoids. The only real traps exercises I do are shoulder press and shrugs.

Weekends are my split days,

On Saturday I do bicep,tricep split I generally do one less set of everything compared to my normal week, sometimes heavier in weight sometimes lighter.

Sunday I split back and deltoids + shrugs. Same general idea as Saturday, except no Deadlifts.

I also do Zumba ( shocker? ) two to three times a week for fun and for a little more room to eat, I'm also a Zumba instructor!

I hope I got to answer most questions, shoot me pms if you'd like!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!