Dear annoying person!!!

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Jees, what the hell is with all the rude comments. If you don't like her posts then don't go on them...*kitten*!!!!

Jeezbus saves.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

Why the hell did you have to siphon my gas?! WHY?! I want to throw a hammer at your face... AHHH! Especially after a week of no sleep.

This is all I can complain about.

Who or what annoyed you today???

This is all I can complain about. ????? Surely you're joking, we know you've got lots more to complain about. Ever the coy one, always have us wanting MORE MOOFEY!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    iam still trying to figure out whats wrong with being a *kitten* just once a week...

Absolutely nothing. In fact, twice a week isn't enough!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.

There's probably some truth to this...

...but I'm not entirely convinced that poncho33 hasn't been sitting at his computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so he could post this.

Damn... Busted :grumble:

Just so we're clear, I have been sitting at my computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so poncho33 would post so I could post this in response.

(Glad that's done. Now I can finally go to lunch.)

I've actually been waiting for this convo all day just so I could quote it.

Gotcha... I was really sitting at my computer all day trying to start a conversation with Jofjltncb6 in order to draw Owsla135 into quoting it!!

Now back to my normal routine of burying my face in a pile of blow and lifting heavy.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    iam still trying to figure out whats wrong with being a *kitten* just once a week...

Absolutely nothing. In fact, twice a week isn't enough!

I'll drink to that!
  • angusmike
    Options
    Invest in a locking gas cap.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Dear OP, i have no idea who you are because i guess i dont read the right forums.

therefore i have no reason to actively dislike you.

Today, i got annoyed that my dog decided to drag me directly into an ant bed, and i am still finding those little buggers in my shoes.
    Also, my Facebook is covered in religious fanatics due to a local high school having a christian sign for the public school football team to run through. I get annoyed and remember why im not religious anymore.

P.S. sucks that someone stole gas from your car. You can buy locking cas doors online :) might want to look into it.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    126094955076.gif
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I see this post has gone to *kitten* and blow..... I'm in.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I see this post has gone to hookers and blow..... I'm in.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    now that's more like it \m/
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Much better love!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.

There's probably some truth to this...

...but I'm not entirely convinced that poncho33 hasn't been sitting at his computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so he could post this.

Damn... Busted :grumble:

Just so we're clear, I have been sitting at my computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so poncho33 would post so I could post this in response.

(Glad that's done. Now I can finally go to lunch.)

I've actually been waiting for this convo all day just so I could quote it.

Gotcha... I was really sitting at my computer all day trying to start a conversation with Jofjltncb6 in order to draw Owsla135 into quoting it!!

Now back to my normal routine of burying my face in a pile of blow and lifting heavy.
    Oh goodness gracious. You have no idea the giggles I got from this post.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???

^^ That.

People on these forums make me so sick sometimes. If someone stole your gas I'm sure you'd be irritated too. So sick of the negativity. Who the *kitten* cares if she wants to post a lot?? Don't read it and don't waste your time commenting on it if it annoys you. It's pretty simple.

Just so I understand...you read some posts that bothered you, and then took the time to post a comment saying, if someone posts something and you don't like it, not to read it and don't waste time commenting on it.

Right?

Nah, I'm not even going to connect the dots for you. Just think it through. You'll (probably) get it.

(Edit: to quickly fix a split infinitive.)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    ?action=view&current=1288113722_the-weather-is-a-****_zps465542aa.gif
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Careful, there's a 'nun' in this thread! Jeebus is watching!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

This. I had my tank emptied by some twit in downtown Toronto.......so I got a locking gas cap. Never happened again.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

This. I had my tank emptied by some twit in downtown Toronto.......so I got a locking gas cap. Never happened again.

Thank you!!!!
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

Why the hell did you have to siphon my gas?! WHY?! I want to throw a hammer at your face... AHHH! Especially after a week of no sleep.

This is all I can complain about.

Who or what annoyed you today???
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    Would you please explain this more specifically I dont understand:huh: