RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars.

Options
rupaul-all-star-drag-race-cast-photos.jpg

I am SO EXCITED and all I have been doing lately is completely obsessing and rewatching previous seasons and it needs to be October already!

I'm going to be rooting for my season 3 girls. The third season is my favourite and I absolutely LOVE Manila Luzon, Yara Sofia, and Alexis Mateo. Even though Mimi Imfurst was in the third season and will be on All Stars, I don't particularly care for her, so I'm excluding her from the "My Season 3 Girls" group. Sorry Mimi.

It's gonna be tough, though, because I like so many of them! And they're all so good! And it's going to be hard to see some of my favourites going up against each other.

I'm sure there are some others that are just as excited as I am!

Who will you be rooting for?

Any queens you wish were included but weren't? Any queens you wish weren't included but were? Who do you think will win it?

Replies

• lafager
    Options
    Out of the actual cast I have to say Raven is my favorite, but I really liked Ongina, wish she was included.
  • I think Raven is really really really good, but for some reason, I just don't really like her all that much. I don't dislike her or anything, I'm just kind of indifferent. I even rewatched season 2 just to see if maybe I would grow a little bit more fond of her, but I didn't. But we'll see what happens when the season starts! I could fall in love!

(Also, one of my friends told me that while she didn't really care for Raven during season 2, watching Drag U made her like her. Since I don't have the actual channel and since I don't like watching stuff on the Logo website except for Drag Race because that's necessary, I haven't seen much of Drag U. I've really only watched the episode with Alexis because I love her. So maybe I just haven't seen enough of Raven? I don't know.)
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!! I didn't even know they were doing an all star show!! I absolutely LOVE this show!! I can't decide who I want to win though because I love them all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Out of the actual cast I have to say Raven is my favorite, but I really liked Ongina, wish she was included.

i liked Ongina too! that was the only season i ever watched, but i def do enjoy that show, im like really..how do these dude look hotter than me? for real?! but theyre sexy and i like those little spicey boys!
  • I kind of wish that they had brought back Jessica Wild because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Puerto Rican drag queens and it would just be fun to add another to the mix.

And I wish that Alisa Summers had made it farther in the fourth season (instead of getting sent home in the first episode LOL) because I think she's really really great, and she and Alexis are really funny together and I think she would have been a fun addition to the group.
  • Out of the actual cast I have to say Raven is my favorite, but I really liked Ongina, wish she was included.

i liked Ongina too! that was the only season i ever watched, but i def do enjoy that show, im like really..how do these dude look hotter than me? for real?! but theyre sexy and i like those little spicey boys!

SERIOUSLY some of those boys make better girls than I do and it's not fair.

tumblr_maicz5z3YE1qasid6o1_500.jpg
    Like, seriously? No. Just NO.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm rooting for Latrice Royale. i adore her. and Chad might be a total *****, but i heart the hell out of her too. but srsly WHY is Ongina not going to be there??? that makes me a sad flame dame.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! My favorites... Yara, Manila, Chad, Pandora, and Tammie.. hell I love almost all of them, but those are my favorites. I only wish Jessica Wild were there, too! :D
  • I loooove Latrice and I think Chad is SO. GOOD.
    And I love Pandora!

I really wish I was more familiar with the queens from the first season, because I've only seen bits and pieces of it (not on DVD, not on the Logo website, it's hard to find somewhere to watch it in full.) I only sort of know who they are.
  • lafager
    Options
    Raven reminds me alot of my sis-in-law look wise, but yeah took me a bit to warm up to her. As for Mimi....eh I really don't like her but most the other girls are great
  • I don't like Mimi much at all. It does seem as though her look has improved and she's not as over-the-top campy, but I'm pretty sure she's still just as obnoxious. When I saw that she was part of the cast I was just like "............okay." But hey, it's television, they wanna stir up some drama.

Just as long as Shangela doesn't pop out of any boxes, I'll be okay.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I don't like Mimi much at all. It does seem as though her look has improved and she's not as over-the-top campy, but I'm pretty sure she's still just as obnoxious. When I saw that she was part of the cast I was just like "............okay." But hey, it's television, they wanna stir up some drama.

Just as long as Shangela doesn't pop out of any boxes, I'll be okay.

I wasn't a Mimi fan either, she annoyed me. lol
  • MissLuana
    Options
    i'm rooting for Latrice Royale. i adore her. and Chad might be a total *****, but i heart the hell out of her too.

I absolutely loved Latrice!!! I was waiting for her to go straight prison on someone...LOL. Don't let the "drag" fool ya...that's still a big *kitten* man!!!
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    LOL love it! have it tivo'd for when i have time to watch it..........
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I love Nina Flowers!!!!
  • Just because.... Here's a lovely picture that I took of Alexis last night when she was channeling her inner-stripper.

tumblr_maojnbADiz1qasid6o1_500.jpg

(BTW, I am completely biased towards Alexis because we are from the same area, so I see her pretty often and I think she is so pretty, so talented, so sweet, and so funny. Basically, I think she's perfect.)
  • lafager
    Options
    I totally forgot about Shangela. That kid managed to cause drama and a half. I really hope she doesn't show up.
  • lafager
    Options
    Just because.... Here's a lovely picture that I took of Alexis last night when she was channeling her inner-stripper.

tumblr_maojnbADiz1qasid6o1_500.jpg

(BTW, I am completely biased towards Alexis because we are from the same area, so I see her pretty often and I think she is so pretty, so talented, so sweet, and so funny. Basically, I think she's perfect.)
    She really did come off as sweet, and she is absolutley beautiful
  • I totally forgot about Shangela. That kid managed to cause drama and a half. I really hope she doesn't show up.

I honestly have to wonder how much of that drama was scripted, because outside of the show, everybody seems to get along so well! But I did think that Shangela was really funny like, with characters and stuff. Certainly not my favourite, not exactly polished, not the best personality, but still talented. Buuuut I've had enough of her.
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm rooting for Latrice Royale. i adore her. and Chad might be a total *****, but i heart the hell out of her too. but srsly WHY is Ongina not going to be there??? that makes me a sad flame dame.

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my faves are Latrice, Chad and Raven :heart: i cant wait for the show to come back on!!!!!!!!!!!