RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars.

Options

Replies

• I can't wait to see what kind of challenges there are.

I do hope they have a Snatch Game! Those are always my favourite.
  • bumpity-bump because I wanna talk about Drag Race always all the time forever and ever.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Chad Michaels all the way :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Chad will go far!

I've been going super crazy and trying to analyze the trailer and count how many outfit it shows each queen in, trying to figure out who will be there longer than others. The trailer goes by way too fast. I can't count. I'm nervous. I like them all so much. I just want them to all win!

tumblr_majwmdXYWx1qkyhha.gif
    unrelated gif of Yara just because it's cute.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    LOVE the GIF of Yara.... the PR gals are always my favorites. hahaha. October can't come fast enough!
  • The Puerto Ricans are always my favourites too! Which is why I wish so badly that Jessica Wild was part of the All Star cast because I looooove her (one of my favourite parts of the second season is when they are doing the interview things and they have to pitch the Absolut drink and Jessica is just like "I loooove that driiiink!" I just die every single time.) But three is still a good number of Puerto Rican girls! Especially since Alexis and Yara are two of my very favourites. I actually have kind of a ginormous crush on Yara. In and out of drag, Yara is ridiculously attractive and it kind of makes me want to cry because I can't handle it.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I don't even know why Tammie Brown is on there. She scares me hahaha I'm rooting for Pandora Boxx! She's always been one of my favorites! I saw her at a bar in my area and she is just so sweet and cute!! LOVE HER!! I also adore Chad Michaels. While Raven is definitely AMAZING, (super hot as a guy too!!!) I gotta say I'm kinda put off by her attitude. haha I like Latrice but I'm not sure if I want her to win. I just hope she sticks around for awhile to say funny stuff and make everyone smile haha. My boyfriend and I are so obsessed with this show. Its funny because the first time I made him watch it he was like WTF IS THIS?!?!? But now he can't get enough haha.

25ai3h5.gif
  • I just want to revive this thread to say rest in peace to Sahara Davenport. A true all star.

I'm in complete shock right now. She was so young. And I can't even begin to imagine what Manila must be going through. I can't stop crying and I think I might actually be taking this a little harder than I should be, considering that I didn't even know her. But she was an amazing queen.

saharadavenport400x300.jpg
    RIP, beautiful.
  • tumblr_mb9plvNbjH1qasid6o1_500.png

Nothing is okay and everything hurts.
  • "RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race fans get ready, because come October 22, we are throwing a major curveball during the premiere of All Stars — it’s a team event.

That’s right folks, it will not be squirrel friend versus squirrel friend, but rather squirrel friends versus squirrel friends this season.

Who will become America’s next drag superstars?

And the teams are:

Team Latrila (Latrice Royale and Manila Luzon)
    Team Yarlexis (Alexis Mateo and Yara Sofia)
    Team Mandora (Mimi Imfurst and Pandora Boxx)
    Team Rujubee (Raven and Jujubee)
    Team Shad (Shannel and Chad Michaels)
    Team Brown Flowers (Tammie Brown and Nina Flowers)

So start your engines gentlemen, and may the best TEAM win."

Oh my!
    I think I'm going to have to root for Team Yarlexis considering that Yara is the love of my life and Alexis is my darling baby sweet angel precious muffin.

(Alexis is my WHAT?! I don't even know....)
  • desiv2
    Options
    Okay, not happy to hear that. :( Mostly because I like Pandora, and I don't want to see her get stuck with Mimi. hahaha.. I'm either rooting for Yara's team or Juju..or Nina oh god I don't even know.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    "RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race fans get ready, because come October 22, we are throwing a major curveball during the premiere of All Stars — it’s a team event.

That’s right folks, it will not be squirrel friend versus squirrel friend, but rather squirrel friends versus squirrel friends this season.

Who will become America’s next drag superstars?

And the teams are:

Team Latrila (Latrice Royale and Manila Luzon)
    Team Yarlexis (Alexis Mateo and Yara Sofia)
    Team Mandora (Mimi Imfurst and Pandora Boxx)
    Team Rujubee (Raven and Jujubee)
    Team Shad (Shannel and Chad Michaels)
    Team Brown Flowers (Tammie Brown and Nina Flowers)

So start your engines gentlemen, and may the best TEAM win."

Oh my!
    I think I'm going to have to root for Team Yarlexis considering that Yara is the love of my life and Alexis is my darling baby sweet angel precious muffin.

(Alexis is my WHAT?! I don't even know....)

Thank You! :wink: What time and channel???? Gotta pick my team..........
  • Okay, not happy to hear that. :( Mostly because I like Pandora, and I don't want to see her get stuck with Mimi. hahaha.. I'm either rooting for Yara's team or Juju..or Nina oh god I don't even know.

I feel the same way! I enjoy Pandora, but Mimi... I don't know how I feel about Mimi. I used to HATE HER and I still don't love her, but I don't dislike her as much as I did... She's performing near me on Friday. I think I might go just to check it out ahaha. But either way, I don't see their team lasting long mostly because of Mimi and that's sad.

• Thank You! :wink: What time and channel???? Gotta pick my team..........

Logo at 9PM, I think (not entirely sure. I don't have Logo, so I'm going to have to wait until Tuesdays to watch it online. Boooooo. But I gotta do what I gotta do!)
  • desiv2
    Options

Thank You! :wink: What time and channel???? Gotta pick my team..........

Logo at 9PM, I think (not entirely sure. I don't have Logo, so I'm going to have to wait until Tuesdays to watch it online. Boooooo. But I gotta do what I gotta do!)

Thankfully I have logo but sometimes work gets in the way, so sometimes I have to get online to watch it. I hated it last time because sometimes they wouldn't post it on time! haha
  • I have considered getting cable just for the short time that All Stars is on and then canceling it because I am so impatient and not being able to see the episodes right away is going to frustrate me so much!

But maybe I'll just beg friends with cable to let me come over and watch sometimes ahaha.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    LATRICE royal without a doubt, or chad michaels.
  • knightsar
    knightsar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I personally know Sharon Needles. yoy.
  • That's awesome. I love Sharon. I'm actually dressing as her for Halloween. Funnily enough, I wasn't able to find a single thing for my costume at Party City....
  • GUYS, THE FIRST EPISODE WAS POSTED ONLINE.
    Well, the first episode except for the elimination, but it's pretty obvious who gets eliminated.

CRYING OVER TEAM YARLEXIS FOREVER. SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN.