Are you addicted to food? NY Times quiz

Options
13»

Replies

• ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I got a 14.. not addicted. I really thought it was going to tell me I was!
  • dustygn
    dustygn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YOUR SCORE: 11
    NOT ADDICTED.
    Based on your answers, you do not meet the criteria for food addiction as defined by the Yale Food Addiction Scale.

But I guessed I wouldn't be. I'm only here cause I like to eat lots of unhealthy food like deep fried fish n chips and chocolate. Yes you can get deep fried chocolate bars, yum :p
    I get annoyed at all the food I have to keep preparing, so often get lazy and just make a sandwich for dinner. When I attempt to make actual dinners to often, I gain weight, so I'm working on a balance.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    s
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I scored 3 and am not addicted. But I knew that. u_u
    If it were a quiz specific to Nutella, different story.
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I got 34 - Possibly addicted. I think that is a polite way to say "Definitely addicted" as most people didn't score nearly as high. I did the quiz based on how I felt 3 days ago, on the day that prompted me to get back on the wagon. That's how I started to wonder today if I am "addicted" to sugar, or food in general... I used to smoke, and quit cold turkey six years ago. I realized today that I would eat every time I was bored or stressed, and that's how it was with the cigarettes. I'm so glad I got back on MFP yesterday and started cutting out all the crap I was stuffing down my gob. Now time to make it a much smaller gob :D