eplain ur screen name?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine is a character in a story I'm writing :) It's a fantasy story, she's a runaway sorceress/princess :)

when complete...plz share

It will be a long time in the writing, but I can prolly find the first portion and share that...it turned out Shrelana was a fairly minor character in the whole scheme of things :) and Ryver took over as main character :)
  • jjshulou
    Options
    My kids nicknames...JJ (my son Julian James) Shu (my daughter Shayla, not sure how we started calling her Shu, but we did) and Lou (my daughter Lilah's nickname...started off and Lulu, then...LOU)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    When I play in league sports i either end up being called Alex....or Hawks...

Hawks is a form of my last name...

Alex is a form of my middle name...

so Alex IS Hawks (we're both the same person as I've had people on one league talking about me to another league and have had them say...oh you mean Hawks...yeah...Alex!! yeah we call her Hawks...) does this make sense???

anyways...

my middle name is Alexis...

so it's a two play...

Alex IS Hawks

and

Alexis Hawks..

i thought it was particularly witty.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    When my kids were in middle school they and their friends used to call me the "julimonster" because I was "so mean" - usually as they were sticking their tongues out at me and laughing - the name stuck :bigsmile:
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Crystaleyed

I love collecting crystals and the name just kind of popped into my head ...
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    mommy(I'm a mommy)rox(I ROCK...lol)05(I have 5 amazing kiddos)=mommyrox05 :wink:
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It's the first part of my primary email address which I came up with ages ago....I was going for something that sounded sexy and glamorous, like a foreign spy name.

Unfortunately, I didn't find out until later that 'Saschka' is actually a cutesy version of 'Sasha', which is the Russian nickname for Alexander. Clearly a boy's name. :laugh:
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    b for the first letter in my first name.
    marie is my middle name
    and 6/12 is my anniversary <3
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ermahgerd......ermaclern......\m/

lershun_zps07830598.jpg \m/