A personal question to all males....

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wifey now calls me Dirk Diggleer......true story!
  • Yes.
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 235 Member
    It is a significantly larger percentage of my total body weight! (laughing here!)

Getting victories and a lasting ego boost through meaningless statistics!!! Life is good!!!!!
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    All I know is that I am always bulging
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    No
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    lol
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    time for me to gain and lose weight...
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    maybe its just the fat around the base thats goes and makes it look bigger??...or maybe its just that they an see an extra inch over the belly! lol
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    I am down almost 30lbs. Yes its true, its not a benefit though. I am constantly knocking stuff off counters and it makes it difficult to drive. Let alone remembering to use the shorter urinal at the bar. Just yesterday I almost closed the door on the Admiral.

Really I don't know I can't say I "measured" just thought it would be fun to respond to the question!

I think I've just laughed off a couple more lbs :-)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Let me do the math I have lost a total of 150 lbs so divided by 30 equals 5 additional inches. This has happened only in my dreams or hers.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Well seeing as how a guys lil soldier is made of mostly muscle, nerves and blood vessels, it is highly unlikely that any change for better or worse is taking place but its damn nice to dream about...uuuuumm, I mean for most guys...me, I dont need uumm, I mean....well what I mean is, I dont uummm, oh crap. hehe.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    I can say that with all the work I've been doing, my stamina is awesome and it certainly FEELS bigger. I feel like an animal, but I don'tknow about the added size.
  • It's been a great confidence boost, and actually I just bought new shoes in a size larger...so, I'm thinking there's a correlation there?? Sadly my moobs have gotten smaller, though.
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Yes, on some men, the more weight that is lost in that area, the more is exposed, hence more of it can be put to good use. lol
  • * slow clap * Well done, sir. LOL.
  • Well it is somewhat true...the overall length stays the same but as the fat in your pelvic region leaves...there's more inches available to use. So the more you lose...specifically from the pelvic region the longer you will seem. 50 pounds down here and lost a good bit in my waist...and you can tell a difference without a doubt.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Definitely works. I went from having a really really small d!ck to just having a really small d!ck.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    never heard that before, but it seem like it could be true, if u lose weight around the area it, it would make it look longer because its not buried in the fat, so its more length.. its like when people shave there pubic hear to make there "soldier" look bigger.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Visible length, yes, since the fatty tissues surround it shrink... it doesn't actually grow.

Well, when properly stimulated, but that's another topic...

ETA: Funner positions become easier as well, and stamina increases... losing weight is the eternal good.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    I have found this a highly entertaining topic!