A personal question to all males....

Replies

• Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    I am down almost 30lbs. Yes its true, its not a benefit though. I am constantly knocking stuff off counters and it makes it difficult to drive. Let alone remembering to use the shorter urinal at the bar. Just yesterday I almost closed the door on the Admiral.

Really I don't know I can't say I "measured" just thought it would be fun to respond to the question!

Most Awesome Response Ever! LOL :drinker:
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    i wish ..lol
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    I think someone mentioned it before but I imagine its because you could see more of it if you'r that heavy to begin with.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    What used to feel like a breakfast sausage and grapes cradled in a soft pillow.............
    Now feels more like a kielbasa with large eggs.........and no pillow......
    So things move VERY freely.

I'm only half done with my weight loss and most of the weight seems to be left in the waistline area.
    Should be interesting.
  • Oh yeah!!! My husband lost about 100lbs and there is a "huge" difference!! I don't believe it actually "grows" it's more like the whole thing comes out to play now instead of some of it hiding!

To all the men who have answered "Yes" I think it would be best to show us your proof! We can't just take your word for it now can we?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    One can hang large weights and get into the swing of things...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,332 Member
    It is a significantly larger percentage of my total body weight! (laughing here!)

Getting victories and a lasting ego boost through meaningless statistics!!! Life is good!!!!!

:ohwell: I think it's a little creepy that Santa Claus posted this in a bigger penis thread.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    It doesn't grow, the fat around it at the base recedes> It's the same natural size, just more access.
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    damn! now i have to go to my profile and adjust my weight loss goals to "wanting to loss 90lbs".
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    The amount of men who want to lose a lot of extra weight because of this reason concerns me greatly.

My condolences. :(
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Would you believe it;s not a concern?

O wait, wrong thread.
  • It doesn't grow, the fat around it at the base recedes> It's the same natural size, just more access.

You say potato, I say

tumblr_m2z1z6oFm11r1qtjwo1_500.jpg
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    It doesn't grow, the fat around it at the base recedes> It's the same natural size, just more access.

You say potato, I say

That potato needs to lose some weight
  • I have found during my weight loss that my diglet has evoled into a dugtrio, yes
  • It doesn't grow, the fat around it at the base recedes> It's the same natural size, just more access.

You say potato, I say

I agree. But once that potato loses weight, it is going to go deeper into the pot.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Oh yeah!!! My husband lost about 100lbs and there is a "huge" difference!! I don't believe it actually "grows" it's more like the whole thing comes out to play now instead of some of it hiding!

To all the men who have answered "Yes" I think it would be best to show us your proof! We can't just take your word for it now can we?

I am amused by this. The whole thing comes out to play now instead of some of it hiding. You make it sound like it was playing hide N seek with you!!!! LMAO

I think we would all get banned for starting a before and after thread :) Although, It might be worth it LOL
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    I have read somewhere that when you lose weight, for every 30-35 lbs you lose, you gain an inch of... well I am sure all of you can fill in the blank. Has this been true for most of you?

I don't need to know specifics, I am just curious if this is true or not.

I also feel very embarrassed asking this :blushing:

It was true for my hubbys wet in wild ride we played here kitty kitty all night lol
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member

You say potato, I say

I just snorted while I laughed out loud so hard at this! I even showed my co-workers and they both almost fell out of their chairs laughing as well.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    my man lost 25 pounds so...................in the other hand-i can tell you its true..............or is it- in the other end............maybe its: with the other hand..............wait...
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Well it's not that it grew, its just the fact that I lost chub around it. So, it was always there, but just looks bigger. I won't lie, it made my confidence and swagger skyrocket. Haha