rings

Options
2»

Replies

• Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yes planning on getting my ring re-sized soon. And order a ring I'm sending back for a smaller size ... my rings feel like they are going to fall off in the pool sometimes
  • melaniec140
    melaniec140 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I couldn't even wear any of my rings until about 20 lbs ago. So I guess your fingers do lose fat.
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I actually use my ring to tell how much water I am retaining LOL. When I am not holding water my ring will slide up to my knuckle. A friend of mine had a great idea, if you can't re-size your ring, just get a smaller band that you can perhaps put in front of it to keep it from falling off.
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I quit wearing my wedding ring months ago because I was afraid I'd lose it. I don't want to get it sized because I'm only halfway done, but I'm honestly thinking that my fingers probably won't get much smaller. I bought a plastic thing that fits on the ring to help it fit, and sometimes I wear that, but it is a little uncomfortable.

For a while I'd wear it when I got dressed up and wasn't going to be exercising or anything, but now it is so big I'm even afraid to wear it to church or something.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!