Attention Chocoholics!

Options

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I always like to eat a small piece of the 70% (or more) dark chocolate. Yum. :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    There is always chocolate in my house. I eat it almost daily.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Anything at all from http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ is incredible! I mean seriously, how could you not like this?

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Mousse

(Serves 2-4)

1/2 package Mori-Nu silken-firm tofu (or 6 oz silken tofu)
    1/2 tsp cocoa powder
    3/4 c chocolate chips, or 1 and 1/4 chocolate bars in the flavor of your choice (3-oz bars) (or you can use my sugar-free chocolate chip recipe)
    1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
    1 T milk of choice (I used almond milk)
    1/16 tsp salt
    1-2 T agave or other sweetener (I omitted)
    Melt the chocolate, either on the stove or in the microwave. Then throw everything into a Magic Bullet or food processor and blend until super-smooth. (I used a Magic Bullet. If your food processor is really big, or if you’re using a blender, it might be a good idea to double the recipe in order for the contents to blend.)

Also a big fan of CCK's site! Love the single serving recipes!
  • cr8zyamy
    cr8zyamy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like the Dove Dark chocolate promises, 5 pieces to a serving, this can be consumed all at once or portion it out. I have dark and milk hot chocolate in the house. Last but not least, I bake only with premium dark chocolate. Doing this ensures that a small piece of cake or a small triple chocolate cookie hits the spot and more is not needed.
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana chocolate ice cream
    Freeze banana.
    Break frozen banana into chunks into a blender.
    Add cocoa powder (I use a tablespoon).
    Blend until an ice cream-like consistency.
  • KarenK37
    KarenK37 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the new Jif Chocolate Hazelnut spread, I put it on a bagel thin and have that for breakfast everyday. I feel like I am getting my chocolate fix without going to overboard in calories.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. Usually 70% dark chocolate but maybe a meal bar or something instead. I can afford to use 300 calories towards it. Makes me happier.
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love Jif's chocolate hazelnut spread on a lightly salted rice cake,yummy.You get the chocolate and the crunch for low calories.!:)
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Under recipes on this site is a cake called 3,2,1 cake. It is made with one box of angel food cake and the other can be chocolate. The whole recipe is really easy. :smile: (You just make one little cake (low in calories at a time)

This! You can add a few chocolate chips after it is cooked, put them on the top and they melt. Also a teaspoon of peanutbutter (or Nutella) on top and it melts into yummy gooey-ness! Last night I was tight on the calories, but I still wanted something sweet. a half of the recipe of the 321 cake with 1/2 of the water, microwaved for 30 seconds did the trick. It was 53 calories and all I needed to feel like I had a treat.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I eat one dark chocolate Ghirardelli square (with sea salt caramel) a day. I just automatically include it in MYP journal in the mornings usually. It is like 60 or so calories for one...and so worth it to me! Oh, I like them chilled to so it takes me a little longer to eat it. I keep my bag in the freezer. :)

Yup, me too!!!I like all the Ghiradelli Squares! I put them in the freezer and have to have at least one or two a day. Sometimes, I dip in it a little peanut butter too!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just had 0% Fage greek yogurt and Trader Joes Chocolate Syrup on it. Mixed in 1 Tablespoon to 1/2 cup yogurt. SO tasty!
  • Carovnik
    Options
    I can't wait to try making some of the things I've found through this thread. CCK's recipes look easy enough for a non-cook like me, and sound like they taste incredible.
  • alisonbank
    alisonbank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i just bought a box of weight watchers ice cream bars. Dark chocolate raspberry! THEY'RE AMAZING and only 80 cals each. I find that one of these is perfect for meeting my cravings.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CCK's recipes. I just made her flour free black bean brownies this weekend. Instead of putting them in one pan, I put them in cupcake wrappers so they are already portioned out. Pretty good.

I mix 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt with one serving of dry pudding mix and one packet of nutrisse. Then after mixed well, I add 7g of mini chocolate chips and 8g of walnuts. Around 185 calories, but you have a good amount of protein, calcium, and healthy fats.

I also make a protein brownie by using about 10g of vanilla protein powder, 10g of regular brownie mix, 5g of dark cocoa powder, 30g of no-sugar apple sauce, just a bit of water. Stir well, and microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Around 90 calories.
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Bump for later because I really don't need to read this right now and cause an unnecessary chocolate craving!
  • SweatSuit
    Options
    Chocolate Chai Tea!!!!! ekrajhjhe brb
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    anything that has chocolate in the name...or cocao...point blank :)
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I don't know where to buy it, but if you can get Wax Orchard's fat free hot fudge sauce, try it! It's sweetened with fruit and is very chocolatey. 65 calories for a spoonful and fat free - satisfies my sweet tooth!
  • timetotakecount
    timetotakecount Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I buy the three musketeers crisp bar. There's 2 chocolate bars in one and still way less calories then all the others.