Attention Chocoholics!

Options
1235»

Replies

• NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    7638292228_8b0aeea016.jpg

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunks (4 carbs, 3 of which are fiber) & 84 calories.

Ingredients:
    12 Tablespoons Scharffen Berger Unsweetened 100% Natural Cocoa Powder (this particular brand has no alkali & a 1:1 carb/fiber ratio)
    6 Tablespoons Refined Coconut Oil
    6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
    4 Tablespoons Extra Crunchy Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter
    1 cup Splenda with Fiber (or liquid sucralose equivalent to 1 cup)
    1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
    6 Tablespoons DaVinci sugar-free chocolate syrup
    2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
    24 mini tin baking cups

Directions:
    • Place mini cups on a baking sheet
    • Melt together coconut oil and butter in a medium-sized glass bowl
    • With a hand mixer, slowly pour in the cup of Splenda (or liquid sucralose)
    • With the hand mixer slowly pour in the cocoa powder.
    • Mix in the sugar-free chocolate syrup, heavy whipping cream, and Pure Vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed.
    • Put chunky peanut butter in a small glass dish and into the microwave until softened
    • Put about 1/2 Tablespoon of chocolate mixture into each of the tin cups & place into the freezer for a few minutes until hardened.
    • Once chocolate is hardened spoon 1/2 teaspoon of softened peanut butter over the chocolate in the tins
    • Cover the peanut butter with the remaining chocolate mixture and put back into the freezer for about 30 minutes or until throughly hardened, and place in a sealed container. Store in freezer.

Makes 24 servings

Bumpiddy Bump Bump! :love:
  • lockcharmb
    Options
    Big chocoholic here! I take all sugar out of my house including any for coffie or baking. I in return have hot chocolate and allow myself one every night as a desert.
  • steelmaggie228
    steelmaggie228 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Emily's chocolate covered blueberries- very low calorie and delicious!