Trekkies???

Options

Replies

• HellsBells61
    Options
    Avid UK-based Trekkie here! Favourite is TNG (Jean-Luc - mwah! :love: ) then Voyager. We have a Star Trek convention here in London next month, we have tickets and I can't wait! It will be my first. All 5 captains on the stage on the day we are there!! :bigsmile:
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I was TNG all the way until I watched Voyager, which I was dubious about at first, but janeway, kes, b'lanna and 7 of nine were the strongest females in all the series!

Enterprise is an embarrasment to the franchise.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Voyager + Enterprise

I don't understand why people hated Enterprise. I guess the cast never really did mesh well together, but I enjoyed the story line and all the subplots just as much as the other versions.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Now I have to try Firefly!
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    TOS and I have my 2 and 4 year old watching the cartoon version on Netflix :) Momma win!!!!

ETC spelling....
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Grew up with Kirk, lurve Picard! DS9 was ace for long storyline and quark/odo/garak interplay. Can't relate to Janeway which is odd as I always said it needed a female captain - think I had myself earmarked for the job! Newer stuff "does not compute"
  • jebedo
    Options
    Any new good SF series like ST?

I heard rumors about new episodes. Is it true?
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The original. Or Voyager. But I love Picard.
    I'm raising up another generation of Trekkies!
    http://sonshineinourhearts.blogspot.com/2012/03/our-low-budget-star-trek-party.html?m=1
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Oh, hi. Did someone say my name? *points*

HUGE trekkie right here! And yes, that pun was fully intended!

I'm a Voyager fan. One of my weight loss rewards is a trip to the convention in Vegas in August next year. I'll be going as B'Elanna Torres. Can't wait!!

B'Elanna Torres was one of my favorite characters from that series! :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    motivational-poster-battlestar-galactica-no-phasers-small.jpg
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    TNG :D
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The next generation is my favorite series...But...I really love all of the characters from the original series!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    TNG and original.
  • xnikkixsikkix
    Options
    Love the original series, and of course TNG (I love me some Patrick Stewart fo sho).
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    TNG

Favorite episodes:

Best of Both Worlds
    Battle for Narenda III
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Any Trekkies out there? What's your favorite series? Mine's DS9! (No haters!)

Just been informed by my saddo "Trekker" husband that it is "Trekkers" not trekkieslol:laugh:
  • anotherdiet10
    anotherdiet10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am an original Star Trek fan. Old enough to have watched ALL of the TV shows and movies. :flowerforyou:
  • wattleneurotic
    Options
    TNG for sure :)

Though I do need to finish watching TOS, I can only take it in small doses because it's a bit too amusing haha ;D
  • headoverhills
    Options
    The Next Generation and Picard all the way!!! I'll be watching the new movie coming out in 2013? though, because of Benedict Cumberbatch.....
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for the movie next year... Rumour has it cumberbatch is playing kirks friend turned villain mitchel... If its true it should be interesting

Characters im really hoping to see are mudd, kor, kang and koloth and tribbles... Id like to see andorians as well as they were the best thing to come out of the new enterprise