Beautiful Blues

Options

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself tonight its really cold out and I so wanted to just order out which means a burger and tater tots but instead I had a salad. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    j_g4ever- Awesome job on the food selection. I messed up my food count for today because my baby had a really high fever after getting her vaccines, she was like at 104.4 and I got stressed and had to eat to stay up with her. I called the doc and they just said to watch her and keep giving her tylenol. I think this weekend we'll be staying in watching movies to help our baby recover.

Tomorrow's a new day!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    j_g4ever- Awesome job on the food selection. I messed up my food count for today because my baby had a really high fever after getting her vaccines, she was like at 104.4 and I got stressed and had to eat to stay up with her. I called the doc and they just said to watch her and keep giving her tylenol. I think this weekend we'll be staying in watching movies to help our baby recover.

Tomorrow's a new day!

J_g4ever - way to go! And almomay, I really hope your baby is better very soon. That is so stressful.

Smadag, how's your headache?

Good night to all!
  • j_g4ever
    Options

Tomorrow's a new day!

I hate it when my kids are sick. They are 8 and 6 and I still don't like it but it makes my "baby" boy be cuddly again. When they are running that high of a temp its scary that is for sure. hang in there and never be affraid to call the doctor. Here in MN I think we will be staying in most of the weekend its pretty cold out. Tonight its suppose to get to -30 and we ran out of fuel. ooops luckly we have nice people in our small town and they came and filled us up.

Tonight was the night that I signed my son up for wrestling and I learned the heck life of a wrestling mom. That is one of the reasons i wanted the quick food so I will have to figure something else out. my son can't eat before wrestling it makes wrestliers sick or something my hubby said so I might have to prepare some stuff for me just to snack on and maybe have a bigger lunch. I don't know what do you guys think??
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    almomay - sorry to hear your baby is sick. I hope for a quick recovery!

j_g4ever - I think the quick snacks idea is the best for a hectic schedule. Maybe on the weekends when you have some time you can cut up veggies and put them in individual bags. OR portion out other low cal foods. 100 cal packs are good too. It will take some time to figure it all out. The last thing you want is to be starving by the time you all get home.

I am feeling good today. Have my meals planned out and I will stick to it. Not sure about the gym tonight - yesterday the gym closed early due to the bad roads. If it is open this evening, I will go.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Got rid of my headache yesterday afternoon finally but woke up today with it again. I am going to try to get into the DR today. If I can not see her I will go to the clinic after work.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    almomay hope your little punkin feels better

smadag-do you thinks its sinus stuff - when I was sick over christmas I thought my head would explode.

Go Tara!

Jess-you could always eat like a banana or some sort of fruit before you go to hold you over - I honestly feel like if you have to eat late as long as you make a healthy choice you'll be fine....I have to all the time for the same schedule reasons.

Did my hour strength class last night - had to go way down in weights since it had been a couple weeks....little sore today then did a mile on the treadmill - wanted to burn over 300 and got to almost 400 so that's cool!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I have an appointment @ 9am to see the Dr today
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment @ 9am to see the Dr today

Feel better soon. Glad you got an appt.
  • smadag1
    Options
    JUst got back and I have a siunus infection she gave me antibiotics and nasal spray
  • chrissyh
    Options
    JUst got back and I have a siunus infection she gave me antibiotics and nasal spray

That's what I figured so at least you should feel better soon! Drink some hot tea.
  • mrwatson
    Options
    I am off to a good start todoay. I have had some water and finally completed a workout.

smadag- I am glad you made it to the dr. I hope the meds work quickly.

almomay- I hope your baby is doing better today too.

chrissyh- It sounds like you are burning the calories. Way to go!

I hope we can all make good choices this weekend and really see a difference at weigh in :drinker:
  • smadag1
    Options
    I just walked away from the best brownie. My boss asked me to pick him up a brownie when I went to the local deli to get lunch. These are the best with chocolate chips in them they are OH SO GOOD, but I walked out of the deli without getting myself one. It is a small accomplishment but I feel so good about it. Now I just hope I can avoid the candy jar on the sales counte
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I just walked away from the best brownie. My boss asked me to pick him up a brownie when I went to the local deli to get lunch. These are the best with chocolate chips in them they are OH SO GOOD, but I walked out of the deli without getting myself one. It is a small accomplishment but I feel so good about it. Now I just hope I can avoid the candy jar on the sales counte

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WTG girl!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Way to go smadag!!! That's awesome.

Went an did 4 miles on treadmill at lunch...only ran every other lap
  • smadag1
    Options
    I am putting out my own personal challange. I will not eat any fast food next week. I bring my lunch everyday and eat breakfast at home. I have a hard time planning my meals and not just grabbing something on my way to work and running to the closest resturant for lunch. I figure this will save me $50.00 next week that I could really use.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi everybody,

Baby is doing much better, guess we'll be staying in just so that she's fully recovered. Yikes, major stressor.

I got my exercise for the day and did Jillian Michael's banish fat boost metabolism, and Ab ripper from Ab ripper X for a total of about 65 minutes.

smadag- great planning on your meals!

Here's to a great weekend all!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Size 14 baby!! This is a wonderful feeling. This makes me that more motivated.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support I couldn't have done it without you really I mean that.
  • MayLan
    Options
    j_g4ever- Awesome job on your new clothes size. Enjoy it!!! I sure love fitting in to new clothes.

:)