30 Day Shred starting OCT 1st!

Options
13»

Replies

• HappyNelle
    Options
    This thread made me register :-D My plan is to kick start my post pregnancy shape up with the 30DS! Never done it before so I hope it's even possible for me.. Starting the 1st!
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks for suggesting I start a group! It is called

30 Day Shred Oct 1st!!!
  • MerraH89
    Options
    Please add me!! I'd love to join! :)
  • trance79
    trance79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I cant start until Nov. 1st.
  • bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have my DVD and just bought my 5lb weights. I am so excited to start 30DS soon! I have needed to start some kind of strength training since I have only been doing cardio like running/walking and elliptical to lose weight, but now I am very soft and flabby. I need to get muscle tone and definition! I will post before/after pics and measurements as well. Anyone else want to start it Oct 1st with me?

I just started (my second time around) September 24. It makes me feel great!
  • tarahyng
    tarahyng Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully I will finish this time!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    There is a group started called October 30 day shred - Jillian Michaels, for anyone who wants to join. We are all starting on October 1st. Just go to the groups tab and search for October 30 day shred.
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! I'll be getting the video tonight!!
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of the first workout.

Feel free to add me.
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have it and keep saying I'm going to start. The 1st is as good a day as any. So, October 1st it is. Thanks for the swift kick to get me started. ;)
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is just the support and motivation I need. I have the DVD but haven't even tried it yet. With other workout videos I am always good for about 2 weeks and then I start to lag. Looking forward to the tears and laughter with all of you. Here's to cheering each other on.

I am a 50 years old female, looking for my body of younger days to go with my 25 year old mine. :D

8347518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Started last week..... on Day 7 today.
    I too started with 5 lb weights and boy was that a mistake. However, I'm slowly being able to use them more often and effectively now.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i've got 8 more days and i'm done,wheeeew!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. it's the 1st Oct. I'm supposed to be starting today . Eek! We'll see. Good luck everyone!!!