DEXTER!

Options
13»

Replies

• spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love this show. I've gotten my boyfriend, my parents, and four of my friends all watching it now!

I thought the opening episode of this season was great, they did a nice job. Excited for next Sunday!

I also forgot about Lewis and have a feeling he is going to cause some real problems this season.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I love Dexter! Such a good show! I have gotten so many people onto it!

I can't wait to see how things play out!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I suppose I will watch this to it's ultimate finale, but, personally, I think they jumped the shark a couple seasons ago.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love Dexter...have not missed a season....
  • ColonCh
    ColonCh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved this weeks episode! OMG. Last season I was getting bored but I think this season will be even better!
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cant wait, scouring the net to see whne it willbe shown in Holland.....He's so smart
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I also am a DEXTER fanatic! Like the poster above, I have also turned several friends/family members into Dexter fans.

Lewis makes my hair stand on end... I think he's going to play a big part this season. (biting fingernails)

Can't wait until next week!!! :drinker:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    my huge crush. a seriously hot serial killer - with morals and a great bod!! haha. love love love that series :o)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I suppose I will watch this to it's ultimate finale, but, personally, I think they jumped the shark a couple seasons ago.

WHY?

I loved season four, that was my favorite one....I hope you don't mean that one!
  • Aligburg
    Options
    I am big fan of Dexter tv show.I watched it every season with full interest.Now i am waiting for it next upcoming season.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    had to resurrect the thread to ask....am i the only one who thinks isaak is gay, you'd think viktor was his only son