whats pi**ed you off today?

Options

Replies

• 1969ned
    1969ned Posts: 219
    Options
    Name one thing that has made your blood boil today? Mine was trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly! Seriously - I nearly lost it!

:noway: You folded it?! I usually give up and ball it up! :laugh:

its impossible to fold a fitted sheet - i tried! but yeah - i balled it up and threw it in the back of the airing cupboard where it is still laughing at me :angry:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    3 accidents on the highway added 1 1/2 hours to my 35 minute commute. I had a conference call with my boss in France and I was beyond frazzled when I had to talk with him and he's difficult enough to understand when I'm calm.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    scale went up instead of down.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

$)(@#!!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Seeing my coworker after I found out she was lazy and duped me into doing her work on Friday.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    scale went up instead of down.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

$)(@#!!!!!

oh ya. that's my number 10. SMH
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all! I prefer to be pissed on. It's kinda my thing :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all! I prefer to be pissed on. It's kinda my thing :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

tumblr_lzdwl1RTmh1qze4hfo1_250.gif
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Would you? :love:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Nothing.... just feel like dancin the night away.....

Its not unusual!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

Would you? :love:

You know it...

tumblr_ls905nhtL11r37000o1_500.gif
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Name one thing that has made your blood boil today? Mine was trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly! Seriously - I nearly lost it!

If you're trying to fold a fitted sheet neatly, you're really just asking for it. There are some things that mere mortals just cannot do, and that is #4.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    The sound of my co-worker shoveling potato chips in his mouth. I don't give a rats what he eats, but I don't want to hear it 2 aisles away! Ahh... much better now. :)
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Got absolutely drenched on school run today and have spent all day trying to warm up again. Enough rain that the roads were flooding and it was hard to move around the pools of water. :grumble: And I had to do the food shopping at the same time so was out for 2.5 hours cold and wet. And our stupid shopping centre thing is only partly under cover so there is a gap to soak you (conveniently above each bench) every few feet. Wtf is that about? We are in the UK it rains practically all the time :huh:
    And my daughter has broken this pushchair raincover enough that her shoes/feet/ankles got soaked. I have no idea what she has against them but she completely destroyed the last one .
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Oddly, nothing that I can think of....yet. It's only 3:47 though, give it time.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I can beat everyone that's posted so far.

Found out my sewer line is broken. Badly. My basement is finished. They're going to have to take out part of the bathroom wall to be able to fix it. FML.

I have been there - sewer line broke between the house and the street, flooded the basement. Between digging up the yard and cleaning the basement, I was out 10k. (Hopefully yours will be cheaper!)
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nothing, and I don't think anything could, I am just too damn happy! *farts glitter*
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Only 1 thing?!?! can't.

1. woke up late
    2. kids lollygagging around
    3. late for carpool
    4. late dropping off high school kids
    5. dropped my SUP board off the top of my SUV onto the driveway and broke the tip
    6. shop where I bought it too backed up so had to go to another place
    7. $85-95 repair
    8. drove 9 miles with emergency brake on

edit: 9. just realized that MFP somehow reset all my custom goals back to default settings 3 days a ago and I just noticed now--WTF?!

GAHAHHHHHHHHH

What's a 'SUP' board?
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options

I've heard about golden showers ...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Can I just say that I 100% totally envy your day?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Isn't there enough negativity on these boards....