I am calling this a SUCCESS!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have made the best decision for the good of your body you will never regret, even before you start to lose the weight! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a super healthy decision!! :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That is probably the single best thing you can do to improve your health! I wish you continued success! Be strong!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four!! We can DO this!!! 8D
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm on day 12 :D YOu can do it!
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    great decision!! keep up the continued success!!!
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm a doctor, and you just made my day :-)
  • dedwardsnew
    Options
    Great job quitting smoking. A doctor once told me that you can get the relaxed feeling many smoker's desire without smoking by simply breathing in deep and exhaling slowly through your mouth just as if you were smoking - but instead you are taking in good fresh air. It is the breathing pattern that creates the relaxed feeling. So just breathe deep as an exercise - and relax. Yoga people know this. Hope this helps you.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four!! We can DO this!!! 8D

Yes we can! Wishing you continued success!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm a doctor, and you just made my day :-)

Anything I can do to help! lol, but thank you!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    YAY, I stopped 19 months ago and never looked back as well.

I remember watching an episode of CSI NY as a cop chased a suspect down the road, I remember feeling winded just watching that! I have been sick an injured but before I was, I could run 3 straight miles! Now hopefully I will get this mess behind me an continue training for a half marathon, something I never would have considered a few years ago.

Congrats!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Definitely a success! Stick with it and cheers to your happier, healthier, pinker lungs!
  • wildside79
    Options
    Keep the positive attitude. My wife was able to quit without issue, but I turned into a monster for weeks after and still have cravings and using dreams after 7 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!