Options
    you look great!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    awesome story, congrats.
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Please tell your husband thank you for defending our country for us and stay safe!

YOU look fantastic! I can imagine the reception he gave you when he came home. :happy:

PS It looks like he lost weight also.

I think he has lost some weight too, but I don't have a before and after weight to compare. He's definitely feeling motivated to tone up now that he's home and can see how dedicated I am. We both want to set a great example for our daughter. :happy:
  • deyahea5
    Options
    Awesome job. Very inspiring :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    First, thank your husband for his service in saving our country.

Second--YOU LOOK GREAT!! Did you tell him you were losing weight/% body fat? Or did you surprise him?
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You reallly knocked it out of the park!!

Thank you to your husband for his service and to you for being such a patient military wife.
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    First, thank your husband for his service in saving our country.

Second--YOU LOOK GREAT!! Did you tell him you were losing weight/% body fat? Or did you surprise him?

I told him I was losing weight and working out, but I don't think he expected me to look as different as I do. He was definitely still surprised!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Thanks to your husband for his service. You are gonna get a lot of cardio in the coming weeks - your hubby is going to be chasing you all over the house!!! You look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!