One Year Later-My story w/ pics

Options

Replies

• someone331309
    someone331309 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great story and you look amazing! Congrats on your accomplishment :)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful story, and you love fantastic!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • persistenttiger
    persistenttiger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Job well done!
  • Sarahsbattle
    Sarahsbattle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! My husband just deployed; so I'm hoping to be able to surprise him in a similar way. Thank you both for your service!
  • annie660
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations
  • scordrick
    Options
    One word for you.... WOW. Congrats on the weight loss and the new adventure into running. I too, recently started running but didn't instantly fall in love with it. I can tell you that it's growing on me and I find the more that I do it, the more I like it. I started 5k's this summer with a fantastic group of friends and I am definately the underdog of the group but each time we do it, it's as friends and we encourage eachother and think of the success we've accomplished. Rock on girl! You look terrific.
  • minor007
    Options
    Awesome wow what an inspiring story! thanks for sharing
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    What a great story! The only thing better for a soldier than coming home to his loving woman, is coming home to her being healthier, hotter, and having her share such a great personal victory with him!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    X.x i did the opposite my hubby deployed and i found that 40 pounds you lost lol you look amazing hun
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your husband looks like he lost some weight along the way too. Lovely couple.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You look fantastic!
  • Bamaboy80
    Bamaboy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are stunning! You were already very pretty... but I'm surprised your husband even recognized you!
  • nikki62279
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! I attempted that with my husband's last deployment in 2005 but had far less success, you rock!!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AWesome!! Thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow. You two look like the models that come with picture frames. He is freaking gorgeous -- and YOU. YOU!! What size are you? How many sizes did you go down? You look like a model. Like those girls my brain calls "that skinny *****" when she walks by because I am so jealous! I am so impressed.. And inspired. I feel like I can never get there but now I see you did it! I can maybe look like that, too!!

How much do you weigh? Height? Pants size?
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I have the running part down...what is your strength training routine like (what exercises)?

I'm still working out with my trainer and he has us doing squats, lunges, dips, push-ups, shrugs, and rotators every session and then we rotate on several different weight machines that work mostly upper body. We do two sets of 45 seconds each on each machine and we do as many reps as we can in that time. It's different every time. Even with the core exercises, he has us do different variations of each one. It's expensive, but worth every penny!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Wow! amazing job!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great looking couple right there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!