One Year Later-My story w/ pics

Options

Replies

• rcthale
    rcthale Posts: 141
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing waistline you've chiseled. Great discipline. Congratulations!
  • sarahisapanda
    Options
    Side note, What a small world! I just looked at your profile and saw that you are 30 from Stafford Va. I'm 30 too and I grew up there in Stafford! Crazy.
  • sexypiglett
    Options
    Congrads,you are a total Hottie! Great Job.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well done! And congrats on having your hubby back at home. And thanks to him for his service to our country! :)
  • ErikaD1979
    ErikaD1979 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work has paid off. You look beautiful!!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Brings tears to my eyes. love your story. Thanks for sharing.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I'll bet your husband was shocked!

And ditto what many others said, thank you to your husband for his service!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Trying to do the same right now. My hubby got stationed in Japan in June and I wanted to drop weight before I moved over there in December. We just found out that he's being deployed next April and I won't be able to go so I'm staying here in the states instead. I hope to see him once at the beginning of the year before his deployment and then I want to WOW him when I get to see him again after, next October. You're an inspiration and I know I can do this, for me and for him :happy:

Great work, I'm sure your husband is loving the results of all your hard work! :wink:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great story,you look great. I know he was excited to see the new you.
  • rgrewall
    Options
    How cute are you! Congrats!!!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!! What a transformation, beautiful couple too! Congratulations and well done on your hard work, it's amazing!!
  • alycat06
    Options
    You look fantastic! So glad to read about your running success. I recently started, and I LOVE it. Good luck as you continue your races. Enjoy the time with your husband!
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awww this makes me so happy! Congrats!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Did he even know it was you! Your look like a totally different person!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!! you look even younger now too.
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Wishing you continued success on your journey. Dedicated and motivated! Semper Fi to both of you.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Congrats. Please thank your husband for his service, from my family and I. We truly appreciate all the sacrifice your family makes for us.
  • htrabucco
    htrabucco Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That is so amazing you have done so much in a year! Your husband was probably floored! Keep up the good work!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! I bet you guys had a great night after he saw you looking so hot ! lol
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Loved reading this! Beautiful!!!!
    My first 1/2 marathon is Oct 14th .... :-) if I can do it you SURELY Can!!
    I still have 40 to loose... You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!