Do you remember your first?

Options

Replies

• MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Realizing I could no longer wear my usual pants without also using a belt to keep them up. Then after that going to a different notch on the belt because things were once again too loose.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mine was being able to do a pull up!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My first NSV was when I said no thank you to birthday cake and ice cream at a party. It was the first time ever that I was able to say no to cake and ice cream. It felt realy good.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My first NSV (before I knew what it was) had to be when I finished a mile on the elliptical in less than 10 minutes. :D
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I glanced at myself in the mirror and the first thing I thought was NOT, "oh God."
  • hunter624
    Options
    Trying on my trousers and finding I had an extra empty hole in my belt.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    Realising that my engagement ring is getting loose on my finger. It was an okay fit before - though a bugger to get off - but now it slips on and off effortlessly and I can spin it round my finger with ease. It isn't falling off yet, but soon I may have to get it resized! I've had bad experiences losing sentimental pieces of jewellery because they were too loose on me and I definitely do NOT want this ring to fall off, though it will mean I've lost a hell of a lot of weight!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My first nsv was able to fit in an airplane
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    running 20 min without a walk break :smile:
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my first nsv was actually feeling more confident such a good feeling :happy:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've had so many!
    Probably buying my 1st pair of jeans that weren't from the men's section & then wearing something other than in black
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My first NSV would have to be seeing the veins in my hands, my hands are normally thick and puffy. Now I show veins all over.
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The first time I smiled and my cheeks didn't touch the bottom of my glasses.

Wow not noticed that one.... New NSV for me as well!!
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk inbetween two storage cabinets at work instead of around .... awesome!! That gave a stroke of practicality to weight loss. What if you needed to escape from something and the only exit point was narrower than you????
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    My first NSV was going to bed and not immediately getting heartburn. My favorite one was when I realized the amount of seat belt needed in my car was loads less. It has a fluffy bit that used to stick to the velcro on my coat by my boobs. Now it tickles my neck. And my most recent one was someone asking me if I had shrunk because I suddenly looked tiny.

The only belt that has fit me for years is too big and my favorite jeans are falling off. I can curl up on the sofa and I don't have to change into joggers in the evening.

My hip bone hurts my arm in bed.

I don't go "ommmmph" when I reach to tie my shoes.

I have loved reading everyone's NSV's thank you all for sharing yours.
  • funkylemur
    funkylemur Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Trying on a pair of old trousers and watching them fall to the floor again still done up at the waist ! Thats a "woah " moment !
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It was a combination of noticing that I lost some inches (during certain yoga moves and when sitting on my heels), and that I can suddenly fit into trousers again that I couldn't even pull over my big behind just a couple of weeks ago. YAY! :)
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ............there's room between me and the steering wheel
    ,...........there's more seat belt
    ............feeling and seeing the knuckles in my hands
    ............sliding my tightest jeans on with no tug and pull and spending time all day trying to hitch em up
    ............the chi around my neck seems longer
    ............scratching places that werent "scratch-able" prior :blushing:
    ............not "heaving: myself outta chairs but merely standing up
    ............not being hungry all the time
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I catch myself thinking: Geez, I have to take the car! Why can it not be better weather so I can walk that short distance! Or when do I get my bike so I can do the shopping by bike then!

I am here only recently, but like 2 weeks ago, I would always liked better to go everywhere by car!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Being confused because my jeans were so loose I thought for a second I had put on my husband's jeans.
    This one is awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!