What's your recent NSV? What have you been proud of?

Options

Replies

• jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Glad you didnt run that in your heels! lol. You should try the run again soon!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Although i havent been doing it long and havent lost loads i put on a top to wear to the gym, its one i wouldnt usually wear because its slightly too snug. I can already see a difference and felt good about myself and it inspired me to burn 1000cals at the gym :D
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ok what nsv's ....ya im a rookie
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Thank for the inspiration!
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have had a few NSV's, but my favorite (MY husband thinks I am nuts) is that I think that my nose looks thinner! I know it sounds crazy! But I like my face lately.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Setting my personal record, this weekend on my half marathon time - 2:46:52! Now to train and beat that time next time and break 2:30.
  • jehuster
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/748452-nsv-at-9-weeks-w-pics

My posting from yesterday with pics of my most recent NSV. :drinker:
  • olgamarie_t
    olgamarie_t Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i was a size 14 in pants and this weekend i went shopping,and fit in size 10 ! also i got a shirt size medium I was XL!!!!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Non-Scale Victory, something like being able to take a flight of stairs without getting winded or having your thighs not touch.

I have this Underdog T-Shirt that I haven't fit into since 2004. It fits now :) I wore it yesterday. The weekend before I ran the warrior dash on Saturday and a 5k on sunday.
  • emmalilypad
    emmalilypad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think when people notice that I've lost weight is the greatest NSV so far. Makes me feel so proud of myself! I'm not even halfway to my goal yet, and I can't wait to see what people say when I get there.
  • InHisTime48
    InHisTime48 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had to put a belt on my jeans to stop them from slipping down :happy:
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love that dress! You look great - congrats on your weight loss, too!!

Today we booked a vacation in the Bahamas for Christmas break. At the rate I have been losing I will be beyond my goal then. My NSV is that I will have to buy a new suit (even though I just bought one in June!) and I will be HAPPY to wear it!

I am proud of the fact that I picked myself up and went for a run two days in a row. Last week and a half I felt really cruddy and it was a chore to go run or even walk. Yesterday and today it felt GREAT!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look great in that dress! My recent NSVs are fitting into size 10 pants(I was a size 20 in April) and to have my Dad tell me that I'm starting to look like my old self :).
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 NSV's this week. #1 my profile pic-I finally did a comparison shot and was amazed. #2 I was getting dressed in the dark in a hurry, got jeans on that fit but felt weird, when I took them off I realized they were hubby's. I have ALWAYS been bigger than him(19yrs together). #3 When hubs and I were snuggling in bed the other night he kissed the back of my neck/shoulders and commented on how many bones he could feel now, some may find this weird but it was a huge compliment to me.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Few things happened over the last few days.
    -My sons grandma commented on how much different I look. "Wow you look thinner!"
    -I wen't to put warmer PJ pants on this morning and they fell off. I used to be able to tie them but even that doesn't keep them on anymore.
    -I fit comfortably in size 5 underwear again instead of the 6's.
    -Some T-shirts I bought a year ago that were really tight in the arms are now loose. (was bringing out my winter wardrobe)

Happy Birthday and you look amazing in that dress!!
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I went to a birthday party on Sunday and stuck with the veggies and dip instead of binging on chips, dip, pop, and cake. I was so proud of myself. I also shopped at costco without trying all the little samples.
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Non-scale victory (I think - at least that's what I've always thought :laugh: )
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My recent NSV was at the gym today - I looked down while doing Pull downs and noticed my biceps defining themselves on my arms...haven't done that since I was in high school and working in the hay field for 4 to 10 hours a day (depending on school or not).
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thank you for replying ...
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Cinched my belt on the tightest notch today... may even need a new belt!

:)