What made you smile today

Options

Replies

• Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @christie23 thats brilliant.

My moment was playing with some photos and put a before MFP photo with a current photo and realised how far I have come in this journey. I put the two photos together and they are my profile pic for the moment
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    lately i have been reconnecting with this one friend of mine and we have been talking a lot. Today he texted me saying i was his best bud! That made me smile and feel like this friendship can work.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    Let's see, what made me smile today?!?! Hearing my son talk to me about biology with such excitement!!!! Hearing my daughter sing. Making a new great mfp friend :)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

i <3 you too!!!

No I heart you more
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Taking a walk with my hubby and smelling the sweet Fall air and then noticing the CAT came along for the walk...over 1 mile in the woods. He 'meowed' the whole time!:happy:
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    It's my birthday. I'm receiving a lot of extra ♥♡ today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY =]
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    In the store my 1st grade teacher, church member, and family friend slapped me on my thigh (female) and said "why missy aren't you getting skinny?"...We're talking KOOL-AID grin, ear to ear.

Also, the extent to which my dog goes to scratch her back in the grass. She makes me laugh more than smile. It is so dramatic and seizure like. I could watch her all day.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday. I'm receiving a lot of extra ♥♡ today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY =]

Thanks FlowerPowered!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    After a long struggle, my husband finally received his employment authorization card, so as of today, he is legal :) Very excitting for both of us. We flipped out when we check the mail this afternoon.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    5 o Clock made me smile. I have been stuck in the office all by myself, with nothing to do. Makes for a long day. Now home to get the kids (they make me smile daily)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Spaghetti squash. Also thinking about the conversation my bf and I had this weekend about our future. *dreamy siiigh* :heart:
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    When someone at work today asked me about an egg separator; if I had one.
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My co-worker said, "you're the incredible shrinking woman!"

Best. Compliment. Ever.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Good sex!!!
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the POSITIVE post! We need more of these
    What made me smile today:
    A relaxed morning
    My friend Cora at work
    The lovely walk I had with my dog after work
    and hopefully the Twins will beat the Yankees, that would really make me smile ;)
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    The awkward politeness of a quite young store employee.
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Took my dog to the park...he was walking around with other dogs but stopped in his tracks was looking everywhere so I called his name and he can running with a big smile and tail wagging. He melts my heart all the time!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i just had so much confidence i was talking to random people on the street
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    ^^^ LOVE those days! Especially when I was in customer service and totally kicked a55 with sales hahaha.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Messages from friends on MFP telling me good morning...

A sweet text message from a man I've been texting...

My coffee...

My kids...

My students...

I got a sweet note from a student today that said: "You are my favorite teacher. You are nice, fun, and so pretty." NOW that put a big smile on my face.