Replies

• martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Y'all made me smile.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    watching my kids hav fun riding there bikes!
  • KrazyInLove
    KrazyInLove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine said when he looks at new pics I post on fb it make him want to make out with me. Usually I would be like perv but it was so sweet coming from him. Especially since the pics I post are none sexual and usually face pics.
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    Y'all made me smile.

I totally agree with you martymays :-)
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    Well I'm on a smile roll this morning...

The sun is shinning, I'm 2lb down and watching my husband potter about with no clothes on lol

:)
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    chattn with a nameless mfp person.........................:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Birdie-ing a Par 5 today
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    My kitty snoring :)tehe she is so adorable!
    Also, when she was drinking the fishes water that was funny lol
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    The clock hit midnight...and my calories for the day went back to zero! Let the grazing commence.
  • Bella_Italiana
    Options
    I wore a trench coat that fits and it didn't hurt or leave red marks on my arms when i wore it... :smile:
    Also, i felt so confident with myself... losing weight is great... for body & mind...
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mostly my zygomatic (aided by other muscles)
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I posted something wrong, by mistake, and instead of fixing it, It is right now it is a game to see who else notices.
    for dinner I had 3 stuffed hot people(stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, black cracked pepper, salt, and sugar) and four pieces of fried califlower... it was good

So maybe you're a cannibal, who are we to judge?
  • PeteyogiW
    Options
    Waking up and not aching after doing the first session of the 30 day shred dvd with my gf and the greeting I got from Archie the wonder dog this morning, he's awesome :-)
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I posted something wrong, by mistake, and instead of fixing it, It is right now it is a game to see who else notices.
    for dinner I had 3 stuffed hot people(stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, black cracked pepper, salt, and sugar) and four pieces of fried califlower... it was good

So maybe you're a cannibal, who are we to judge?

LOL. This made me smile.
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    I visited a lookout point on top of a hill today (absolutely beautiful view, especially at sunset). There were some rocks around, and on the largest one was painted the words, "Will you marry me?"
    That definitely made me smile. (:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I woke up absolutely pissed at my husband. So he, sneakily, grabs our 14 month old daughter, hands her to me, and proceeds to fill her sippy cup. I can't, not smile when I'm holding her. And as a result, my anger at him dissipated. It wasn't a good reason to be angry anyways, but that wasn't the point. Sneaky, underhanded man! :happy:
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    another smile

My husband was taking a photo and a butterfly came and landed on his camera!! =]
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Took cupcakes to my son at preschool for his birthday party and watched all the little kids faces light up when I showed up with them... In a patrol car and full uniform. They were so excited that one of their classmates has a daddy that is a police officer. Had to take the whole group out to show them the patrol unit. That will put a smile on my face every time...
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    The silly joke time topic....too funny.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My Cat Orangeface :) ...When i woke up he was smiling/meowing at me ..I love my wittle friend