44LBS Lost With Pics!!!!!

Options
So back at the end of February 2012 none of my jeans fit me any more and I finally said, I will not buy bigger pants! Then I joined MFP and started my weight loss journey. I had tried many times before to lose weight without any success. I never ever thought I could get to were I am now. I have to admit until I made all my before and after pics today I never even saw it when I looked in the mirror, I thought I looked the same.I think differently now, I am 44LBS down with a total of 22 inches off my body! I have to thank MFP for holding me accountable for all my food and my wonderful friends I have made on here, I couldn't have done it without you!!! :happy: I am 6lbs away from my goal and ready to maintain my weight. If I can do it anyone can! Never give up, even when things are hard and always believe in yourself! and surround yourself with positive motivational friends! I have never felt so healthy and happy. :smile: :heart: Thanks MFP!!!!

March2012Panorama_zpsa26b1085.jpg

May2012Panorama_zps9fdb66e1.jpg

July2012Panorama_zpsde52c9f2.jpg

Sept2012Panorama_zpsb0d300f0.jpg

2012facepan_zps43c88861.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!