44LBS Lost With Pics!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Such a fabulous job! You look so great and are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success :drinker:
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love the face pictures - I would not recognize you if I had known you before. You look great!!
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to add if anyone wants to send me a friend request or message me any questions about anything at all feel free. I am not done yet and I won't be leaving MFP ever, so I welcome any friend request and just please say something just don't send me a blank message. If you could just say something about you or why you want to be friends, that would be great. I believe in supporting my friends and having quality friends not quantity. We can all reach our goals and be there for each other, no one should go it alone and we can all do this together!!!!

Cheers. :drinker:
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am now at the weight that you had started MFP with. I am hopeful, if it worked for you it will work for me!:smile:
  • skibumkin
    skibumkin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job. You and I started at the same time for the same reason and seem to have the same weight to lose. I am down 30 lbs and still working on it. You look great and have inspired me to kick it in high gear to get the rest of this weight off! MFP is just the tool I needed to get myself on track to stop the downward my health was on.
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING...you worked hard and it shows.
  • Mom2KZandJ
    Mom2KZandJ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • MelanieNeal24
    Options
    WTG girl :) What a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...always great to see good results...especially core area..
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Bump for my inspiration
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You should be proud!!! Congratulations!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Way to go!!!!!
  • WorshipHim
    Options
    Awesome!! Isn't it funny how we cannot see what others see! Its a big difference! Congrats! God Bless:)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girlie! What kind of exercise are you doing?

You look AWESOME!!!
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very nice, you look amazing!! Do you have any advise for us? I would like to know what you did to get where you at.
  • marie2sexy
    Options
    hey i was just wondering what kind of exercise did u do? and how was your eating?
  • jedikrissy
    Options
    SparkleShine
    Amazing job girlie! What kind of exercise are you doing?

You look AWESOME!!!

Thanks :) All I did was my elliptical and yoga for weight loss. and 1200 calories a day!
  • jedikrissy
    Options
    marie2sexy
    hey i was just wondering what kind of exercise did u do? and how was your eating?

I just ran on the elliptical and yoga for weight loss with a 1200 calorie a day diet, with lost of fruits veggies and belly fat burning foods.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!