What's the most amount of weight you've lost in a week?

Options
2»

Replies

• mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2kg in the first week. even when I've lost weight before it has usually been around 2kg.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    4lbs after 1st week of using MFP.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation and the only food available was high carb. I put on 14 pounds of water weight. I lost all 14 lbs of water plus 2lbs of fat when I went back on low-carb and IF in 4 days.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    8 lbs
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    6lbs. its my first week
    I do think its been a healthy loss though as i've been eating my calorie allowance and its a fairly big allowance. I've been burning roughly 800-1000 at the gym regularly which has made all the difference
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    8.5 lbs. It was during my high school football days.
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    8lbs in 3 days. I got food poisoning :/ but it stayed off?
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    At the begining of my weight loss, I would lose 5 to 6 lbs one week and then 1 to 2 lbs the next and then it would go back to 5 to 6 lbs.
  • powahouse11
    Options
    5kg one week. With intense workouts 5 days and no carbs for the week! But full on protein, vegetables and fruit :) aiming for 3kg this week
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Well, not voluntarily. But the same thing happened to me twice - once spending a week in Poland and again a few years later in Germany. I don't handle those cuisines very well so I ate very little. Also walking around all the time for sightseeing. I lost 2-3 kg in just one week.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    5lbs this past week after a 6 week plateau!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I lost 5 or 6lbs in my first week. :)
  • nathanellamom
    Options
    it was in the summer I was sweating, working hard, and i had just started on my water pills so i lost like 11 pounds of water that week and 8 lbs of wateer the next week
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Years ago I did weight watchers and in my first week I lost almost 13 lbs. My first week here I think I lost almost 12. I have high blood pressure and I retain water like nobody's business. I figured it was all just excess water weight that had beend carrying. Regardless I was still happy about it coming off.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I lost 16 pounds in one week...(2 days rather)...

It was approximately 110 degrees outside, and I was moving a 3rd story 2 bedroom apartment pretty much alone - dear god 3000 books get heavy....and by the end of day two, I just pretty much filled my tub w/ plain hot water and fell asleep in the bath tub. (gained 10 back by the end of the week - so yea, I'm sure it was just over doing it - but I didn't starve myself :P
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    About 10 pounds after starting a raw vegan diet, mostly water at first... But the weight loss continues at 2-5 pounds a week...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucHEVNX2c9o
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    14 last week x
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    5 lbs. It's usually the FIRST week of starting anything. Oh wait, I just remembered, 8 lbs in two days, no joke from HCG though which I only did for 2 days ever, lol. But it worked and the 8 lbs never went back on.