Did anyoe else just see the worst call in NFL history??

Options
dsmboy1991
dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
Wow, talk about GB getting ROBBED. And I'm not even a Packers fan

Replies

• snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Glad my Hawks got the win, but that entire second half was horribly officiated. The first half was reasonable. And while the Hawks got the win on one bad call, there were plenty of crappy calls that favored the Packers throughout the entire second half. The Packers can credit a large part of their second touchdown to the officials. Hopefully this will be the catalyst for the NFL to get their act together.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Agreed. Glad my Hawks got the win, but that entire second half was horribly officiated. The first half was reasonable. And while the Hawks got the win on one bad call, there were plenty of crappy calls that favored the Packers throughout the entire second half. The Packers can credit a large part of their second touchdown to the officials. Hopefully this will be the catalyst for the NFL to get their act together.

THIS exactly!!! Horrible horrible call !!!

Another Seahawks fan here too.......
  • mindirella
    Options
    Seahawks girl here.....

Yep - bad call but......I would feel bad for Green Bay ...but they could of made the two point conversion... lol

How many holding calls did the refs missed against the Packers? Guess they made it up at the end?
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Seahawks girl here.....

Yep - bad call but......I would feel bad for Green Bay ...but they could of made the two point conversion... lol

How many holding calls did the refs missed against the Packers? Guess they made it up at the end?
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing.
  • gas_nebula
    Options
    Bad, bad, bad officiating.

If the 2 officials who made contradicting calls the moment after the catch had conferred and come to a collectively agreed upon decision, this whole event would have been a non-starter.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Glad I missed it or I would have been pissed. Green Bay all the way.
  • mindirella
    Options
    Also - childish and bad sportsman-like behavior for GB (and refs) to walk off the field and not end the game......
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Bears fan, and am always happy to see the cheeseheads lose. However, that was awful! It wasn't even close. That was 100% an interception by GB, and the refs league better do something about this now!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    The final shot of the two officials with different signals is priceless
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm not a "fan" of either team, but that was just sickening...
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes. Horrid!
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Go Seahawks!!! Bad call(s) the entire game though. Hope none of the refs make their home in or near Green Bay.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    DANG IT!!! The ONE game I missed this week and it was a doosey! FILL ME IN PLEASE!!!!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Not only did they miss the call.....they REVIEWED IT!!! But I don't think they can change the call after that, they have to see if the score is correct or something like that.

HOWEVER.....the fact the officials looked at each other!! They looked right at each other in the eyeballs!!! And STILL made two different calls.

I think we just witnessed the end of the NFL Official Lockout.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    INT all the way...let alone the guy who caught it...pushed off...offensive pass interference
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Actually, the refs made the right call. If opposing players come down with the football and neither rips it out of the others arms, it automatically goes to the intended receiver which in this case would be the Seahawks even if Jennings had slightly more possession, the Seahawks still maintained contact.

However, yes, most of the games have been horribly officiated in general and the two refs should have conferred before making a call, especially under 2 minutes when the play had to be reviewed anyway.

I agree with joehempel....this should definitely kick them into gear in resolving the strike and getting the normal refs back.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Payback for the ****ty calls that the Seahawks got in that superbowl a few years back.
  • Crucker73
    Crucker73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    forget the interception/touchdown....what about Tate pushing the guy in the back?!!!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Seriously? How could ANYONE say that wasnt an interception! That is pure ridiculousness right there, wow!!!