Dear NFL

Options

Replies

• erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    OMG - Seahawks just got THE LUCKIEST CALL EVER!!!! TOTAL Karma call from the infamous superbowl calls...WOW :bigsmile: Oh well, I take it! Tate you are a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

^^ this exactly.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    rlyw0h.jpg

28cpowj.jpg
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:brokenheart:
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well, the NFL did say the refs didn't have a bargaining chip in their strike. I have the conspiracy theory that they accepted that challenge and some of these crazy calls are the result of their ingenius planning. :laugh:

Ref: "No leg to stand on, eh?"

Challenge Accepted. :devil:
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    <---- Does my pic speak for itself or shall I weigh in on this too?
  • gatt2000
    Options
    These guys are trying, but they really suck.....Bring back the real refs!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading this season... I think there were some pretty awful calls against my Colts, hell even against the Jags Sunday.

Dad says, 'That's what they get for letting a woman on the field." :laugh:

I didn't see the Packers last night but from the backlash I've seen/heard today, wow.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    OMG - Seahawks just got THE LUCKIEST CALL EVER!!!! TOTAL Karma call from the infamous superbowl calls...WOW :bigsmile: Oh well, I take it! Tate you are a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

^^ this exactly.

I hate people like you two. real Seahawks fans are just as ashamed about this call as everyone else.

This isn't about who it was on or who it was for, it's about the fact that the replacements suck. I mean, there are refs in the nfl that got fired from the LINGERIE FOOTBALL LEAGUE
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options

^^ this exactly.

I hate people like you two. real Seahawks fans are just as ashamed about this call as everyone else.

This isn't about who it was on or who it was for, it's about the fact that the replacements suck. I mean, there are refs in the nfl that got fired from the LINGERIE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

So stop watching. If you are in an uproar quit watching. That's the only way things will change.
  • BrooklynTico
    Options

^^ this exactly.

So stop watching. If you are in an uproar quit watching. That's the only way things will change.

That's like telling a heroine addict, "Just stop doing heroine." It is far more difficult than it sounds.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    the refs suck, it clearly wasn't a touchdown, it clearly wasn't simultaneous possession (if you knew the actual definition), and it was clearly pass interference.

thus, the refs suck.

the NFL is holding a press conference later today to talk about it and i hope they reverse it (but i doubt it)
  • dstackable
    Options
    <---- Does my pic speak for itself or shall I weigh in on this too?

Go Packers!
  • sixout
    Options

^^ this exactly.

I have season tickets. Not going to the games does not take my money away from the team. So, what would be the point?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

^^ this exactly.

That's like telling a heroine addict, "Just stop doing heroine." It is far more difficult than it sounds.

No it's not. Just stop.
    You comparing watching football to heroine is just ridiculous
  • sixout
    Options

^^ this exactly.

No it's not. Just stop.

You apparently do not love football as much as some.

For others, like myself, we wait half the year just so we can look forward to sundays every week. This is like watching a slow, agonizing death. It hurts, because when you're raised a certain way, and love something so long, to see it perverted the way it's being done now it's just strait painful.

I can't stop watching, because I hope that it will be like it was before, and it will. But until then, I pay money to watch the games, I'm allowed to *****.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

^^ this exactly.

I hate people who say they hate people they've never met, just to try to make a point.....
    and I did say lucky call, did I not? Did that not sum it up for you...let me explain......

A real seahawks fan, takes the win...they gave it soooooo.....what you wanna do, tell them no thanks? of course it was a ridiculous call....but that's not my job. My job as a fan is to be happy about wins and sad about losing -that is all...so thanks for your input, but not really...:flowerforyou:
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    So freaking aggravating! I WILL say that the finger shouldn't be pointed at the refs, though. The NFL needs to get their *kitten* together. I can't imagine going through the entire season like this...but the possibility is enviable.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

^^ this exactly.

Right!! It's not so easy to just "stop watching"

Sure...I'll stop watching....just as soon as I stop eating bacon. :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I knew what this was going to be about before I even opened the thread, and I don't even watch football.
  • BrooklynTico
    Options

^^ this exactly.

No it's not. Just stop.

No I compared an addiction to an addiction. Football is not a sport to some, it is a religion. That may seem ridiculous to some, but it's true.