Anyone doing the C25K?

Options

Replies

• angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 Day 3 round two. I stopped over the summer after getting to week 3. I hope to get through the whole thing this time. I love how much progress I see each week.
  • kaytaydeb
    kaytaydeb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started it on Sunday, but I started at week 4. So far so good!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Just did C210K

Hope to be able to do that!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just did Week 4, Day 1. It upgraded to 5 minute run intervals! Yikes. I'm very proud I was able to do them non stop.
    I've always told myself I'm not a runner. Even waaaaay back in high school when they'd have us run laps, when we were on the far side of the track, away from the PE teacher, I'd "fake" it. I would just walk w/ a bounce so it'd look like I was running from far away.. :laugh:

I've started looking for a 5k to run in. I'm fortunate in that there seems to be many that take place right outside my front door. But none seem to coincide with when I finish this.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7, day 2. Got a long 25 minute session today and am hoping the drizzling ran lets up by the time I have to run this evening otherwise I'll be squishing in my shoes by the time I get home. :laugh:
  • sharla773
    Options
    I am on week one of C25K! I am ready to get to the Finish Line too! :)
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in week 8 day 2. The past 2 months have flown by! It feels amazing to have accomplished so much already!
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    On Thursday, I'll be on week 9 Day 1. So proud of myself for making it this far in the program!!!
  • nae2273
    Options
    I started C25K back in May and I was doing great! I was loving the program but then I stopped.. no reason other than doing other things to work out.... I am planning on starting it again once I'm done with this stupid cold!!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I started this about three week ago. Did the first two days and througly enjoyed it actually. I am big chested girl and never thought I could run...yes it's not the most comfortable thing ever but I found a decent sports bra.
    I got sick the week after I started so I took a week off....so yesterday I finally finished week one!!! I am on too week two and hope to continue with it! I actually look forward to running now! I find it easier to do on the treadmill because I feel like if I stop or slow down, I'm going to fall off. That scares me enough to keep going.
    We are going to be on vacation for the next week starting Sunday and I told my husband I at least want to do some type of activity or even run outside those days we are gone. And if I need to redo week two again when I get back home.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday, but missed a day of week 1 so I m now on W1 Day3. Have a 5k scheduled for Oct. 27
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday W1D1. Can't wait until I'll be able to run with the hubby instead of walk.
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    there is a lot of different app... wich one is the best?:wink:

I love the one I use. C25k by Run Double.
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Done week 1 day 2 today. Looking forward to day 3
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Feel free to add me. :-)
    My race is Dec 2nd!
  • Erica_Rae
    Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    today is my second day! everyone feel free to add!
  • PeaceLoveMomma
    PeaceLoveMomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on W3D1... feel free to add me! It's always great to have the support!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Week 2 day 2 tonight. So we started at the same time.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Doing week 4 day 1 tonight...5 minute runs! GULP!!
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the C25K to and I'm in the 3rd week of the program.....its fun :) You can add me if you want