15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congratulations on the success, you look fantastic! Thank for sharing!

Have a blessed day! :flowerforyou:
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats & WTG! You look GREAT! Amazing job!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love your "never say die" attitude.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    dude, the goat in that one picture is CRACKING me up!! It looks like he purposely photo-bombed you and stuck his head in the pic at the last second before it was taken. btw....GREAT JOB on the weight loss! You look fantastic :)
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You're such an inspiration, you've been pinned to my Fitspo board :)
  • prisca83
    prisca83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congrats...very inspiring..u luk beautiful
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I love every single word in your post!
    ^^^ this!!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love that you returned to conquer the trail where you broke your ankle - and carrying 30 (very cute!) pounds on your back! So awesome.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your post! So inspirational!

BTW: You look GREAT and it looks as if you are having tons of fun new adventures!
  • hjeniferw
    hjeniferw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow...You are such a well-rounded, wholesome person. Your story is truly level-headed and inspiring!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! :)
  • FitNWise
    FitNWise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you from a former MN girl!! You look amazing and your tips are right on. I've been on MFP since Feb and have changed my thinking so much since the beginning. I don't consider any food off limits or "cheating" - hate that expression. Its all about learning to make it a long term life style and you've done great!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Beautifully put. Congratulations on finding the best version of you. :drinker:
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration... Congrats on your new healthy life :heart:
  • mdh1127
    Options
    You are incredible! What an awesome transformation. I love reading these success stories more than anything else on MFP. Congrats on all your achievements!!
  • Margueritediana
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great
  • JessicaKingerySC
    Options
    WOW...you are an inspiration! You look fantastic, Congrats!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate it so much.
    dude, the goat in that one picture is CRACKING me up!! It looks like he purposely photo-bombed you and stuck his head in the pic at the last second before it was taken.

Right? he's all, "photo time? let me get in there, you all just move back a bit."
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is an amazing beautiful transformation....inside and out! Thanks for sharing!
    You're radiant!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!