Knocked up... hot or not?

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel hot when I was pregnant, but holy cow my boobs were massive and hard until I stopped breast feeding. It was amazing. I might have another just to have amazing boobs again. :))

yeah, i agree the boob thing is cool. lol
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel hot when I was pregnant, but holy cow my boobs were massive and hard until I stopped breast feeding. It was amazing. I might have another just to have amazing boobs again. :))

HA.. my husband said I nursed my youngest for so long just for the boobs. He wasn't completely wrong on that.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

HA.. my husband said I nursed my youngest for so long just for the boobs. He wasn't completely wrong on that.

i love you also.. thanks for sharing this...
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

My boobs were big for 2.5 seconds when my milk first came in. I was flat even while nursing. I love my plastic surgeon. LOL
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

My boobs were big for 2.5 seconds when my milk first came in. I was flat even while nursing. I love my plastic surgeon. LOL

wait.. what did you say? i missed it.. as i was focused on your picture..
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think a woman is at her most beautiful when she is with child. I felt amazing both times.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    i'm not a guy, but i think a girl could be hot if she's pregnant, no matter her size or weight....as long as she's not a SLOPPY pregnant woman. and i'm sure you have seen a few sloppy ones. i know i have and it's definetly not hot

I've tried to keep up with dressing well and taking care of myself while pregnant. I still wear jewelry every day and do my hair and makeup. There are some days that I just want to be in my pajamas with a tub of ben and jerry's though LOL

Yea, wait til the baby gets here, that is when the dumpy clothes, hair not done, no makeup look comes in. Or that's how it was for me anyway. :grumble:

True! A shower is a luxury. Luckily that part is rather short-lived.

Edited because I messed up the quoting.
  • RBXChas
    Options
    My husband thought it was hot. I looked a lot better with the first one than I did with the second. The second one had me sporting cankles. Nothing says sexy like cankles.

YES, I had major cankles going on (plus majorly swollen feet). I hate feet to begin with, but my ugly, swollen feet destroyed my eyes.

This time I am much smaller to begin with, so hopefully as I progress I will remain under the weight I was when I got pregnant the first time - meaning hopefully less swelling and more cuteness :wink:
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    As a pregnant woman I can say hell yes. Especially when you are a pregnant woman in incredible shape. Most men are blown away. I get a ton of compliments at the gym!
  • RBXChas
    Options
    I thought I looked okay pregnant, but I sure didn't feel hot!

Behold...me 7 months pregnant:

2udu7pt.jpg

ADORABLE!!!!!! But I'm a woman, so I can't really call hot or not. If I had to say, though, I'd say hot :smile:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My hubby says he wishes I could get the look again every once in awhile, just doesnt want another kid lol. So yeah he thinks it is hot, and I always felt hot
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    As a pregnant woman I can say hell yes. Especially when you are a pregnant woman in incredible shape. Most men are blown away. I get a ton of compliments at the gym!

You are gorgeous! Congrats on your baby!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think its super cute so hot!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I sure as hell felt hot while I was pregnant... my poor husband, I think he was relieved when I finally got too big to chase him around the coffee table.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A big belly hanging out under a tight t-shirt is super sexy.. But enough about me, those pregnant ladies are pretty cute too :bigsmile:
  • VelociMama
    Options
    A big belly hanging out under a tight t-shirt is super sexy.. But enough about me, those pregnant ladies are pretty cute too :bigsmile:

:laugh: :smile:
  • cblevitron
    Options
    I felt sexy when I was pregnant. :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Gawd, I had the best boobs when I was pregnant and nursing. I still dream of that rack. I'm going to get knocked up one more time, lose the weight one more time, and then find a doctor to give me that rack forever.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Not hot at all. I'm not into girls, but I can't think of anything less sexier than a pregnant woman. With maybe the exception of a fabulous rack, I felt so wretched while pregnant that hot was definitely the last thing I was.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    Gawd, I had the best boobs when I was pregnant and nursing. I still dream of that rack. I'm going to get knocked up one more time, lose the weight one more time, and then find a doctor to give me that rack forever.

Ditto! I'm going to find a doctor after I'm done having kids to give me these boobs for life! :)