Knocked up... hot or not?

Options

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Gawd, I had the best boobs when I was pregnant and nursing. I still dream of that rack. I'm going to get knocked up one more time, lose the weight one more time, and then find a doctor to give me that rack forever.

Ditto! I'm going to find a doctor after I'm done having kids to give me these boobs for life! :)

Take pictures please
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Fo sure...Hot
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Gawd, I had the best boobs when I was pregnant and nursing. I still dream of that rack. I'm going to get knocked up one more time, lose the weight one more time, and then find a doctor to give me that rack forever.

Ditto! I'm going to find a doctor after I'm done having kids to give me these boobs for life! :)

Take pictures please

Don't worry, All anyone will see is that rack.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am really surprised at the answers.
    I never thought guys would be into pregnant chicks unless it was their own baby.

I think pregnant women look beautiful though, gorgeous.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Nope......not at all...especially not the last three months of being pregnant. The almighty anti sexy.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOO
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Thank u mfp for making me think bad thoughts...
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Cute, yes. Beautiful, maybe. Hot? sadly, no.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Fiance said "NO. Maybe if the question was do you think YOUR pregnant chick is hot"
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    As a pregnant woman I can say hell yes. Especially when you are a pregnant woman in incredible shape. Most men are blown away. I get a ton of compliments at the gym!

^^Yes this.

I was that woman. I got stared at because of all the weights I was lifting and such that I was doing while 9 months pregnant.

I just want to be that fit again. :-)
  • TK1983
    TK1983 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As a pregnant woman I can say hell yes. Especially when you are a pregnant woman in incredible shape. Most men are blown away. I get a ton of compliments at the gym!

You make pregnant look good! You are exactly what a healthy pregnant woman should look like.
    I think too many of us (I was guilty of this during my first) think pregnancy is an excuse to eat and lay around when in all reality you only need to be eating 500 extra calories a day.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I actually loved every minute of being pregnant! I miss being pregnant, I was totally in love with my belly and feeling her move around! I didnt have one complaint! :)

THIS!!!! I've had three and loved every moment of all three pregnancies!!!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot! I wish I was knocked up.

um... you know how that works right?

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Coffee just went up my nose because of this
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Not a dude, but say hot. For the above mentioned reasons (know she puts out, pregnant women are always adorable, they have that "glow", etc.) On the flip side, though, it's NOT hot when they use being pregnant as an excuse to get waited on for EVERYTHING! You're pregnant, not paralyzed lol
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I can see why you get the compliments. You look incredible!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This thread has really surprised me. I never would have thought guys were into pregnant women.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I think it's hot! I wish I was knocked up.

um... you know how that works right?

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Coffee just went up my nose because of this

no no.. i volunteered as tribute.. no coffee up the nose was required..
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    This thread has really surprised me. I never would have thought guys were into pregnant women.

wanna hear a joke..

what has two thumbs and thinks pregnant women are hot?
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My husband TRIED to tell me last night that I was the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world :laugh:

I just think his mother raised him right! lol

But regardless. I think pregnant women are beautiful! It's a great feeling (aside from nausea & sore boobs lol)