Insanity Round 1 Day 57/63 (Pics)

Options
I plan to start my second round on October 4th. =]

I didnt lose any weight (says the scale), but I can SURE see it in my face!! ;0)

Image1-1.png

Replies

• letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    you look incredible and younger in second pic
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face and stomach! I am hoping to have similar results.
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!!!! I agree, you look so young in your after pic of your face!!! Congrats!!!!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yup, looking slimmer in the middle too! Congratz!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! The scale SUCKS, throw it away. lol.
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! HUGE difference in both pictures! This is so encouraging... I'm doing p90x and the scale has gone up 1lb then hasn't budged after 3 weeks! I haven't noticed any visual difference yet either but I keep reminding myself to be patient
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Doll! Awesome results. You look radiant in your after pic. After Body Revolution I want to be brave enough to try Insanity.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Wow, you lost years! You look gorgeous :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The scale is dead wrong - cuz you look amazing, there is definitely a huge difference!! Awesome Job!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Well done - almost there and definitely deserve the t-shirt. I'm just in Recovery week (not much of a recovery though as far as I'm concerned! haha). I haven't lost any weight either, actually gained 3lbs but feel a lot slimmer and more toned! Great job.

Why are you going straight in for round 2 - you must be 'insane'! haha - I'm going to do a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs (then i cover strength and cardio) Good luck.

xx
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of round two (with a month break in the middle) and was more scared about starting again than I was in the first instance!

You've done a great job Hun, I'd be interested to know how many inches you've lost, did you take measurements?
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I'm so excited to see this as I just recently got Insanity, just haven't commited 100% to it yet.
  • Congrats to you! You look great. Curious to know how many inches you lost because it sure looks like several inches are now gone.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Scale, shmale...you look amazing! I just started round 2 of Insanity this week. I only lost 5 lbs during round 1 but I lost inches all over including 3 off my waist! I'm hoping to see even better results after a 2nd round!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference.. You know we all have a love but mostly HATE relationship with our scale. Way to go, you look great!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You really can tell you look stunning x
  • taniaangell
    taniaangell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    awsome job!, the scales are not lying, it is because you have lost fat an gained mussle, well done you look awsome :D
  • monnyq
    monnyq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is the motivation I needed to start Insanity!! WTG!
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Your scale is a liar! I can definitely see a difference! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!