2»

Replies

• trinaburk
    trinaburk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • phatycake
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Well done - almost there and definitely deserve the t-shirt. I'm just in Recovery week (not much of a recovery though as far as I'm concerned! haha). I haven't lost any weight either, actually gained 3lbs but feel a lot slimmer and more toned! Great job.

Why are you going straight in for round 2 - you must be 'insane'! haha - I'm going to do a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs (then i cover strength and cardio) Good luck.

xx

Thanks so much! ♥ I'm doing another round with a friend who is just starting and then moving onto Turbo Fire. Hopefully, I will get around to P90X, Chalean Extreme and Hip Hop Abs. =]

I'm hopeful the no loss is because of muscle gain and hope to lean up enough on the second round to actually see some!
    I'm on day 7 of round two (with a month break in the middle) and was more scared about starting again than I was in the first instance!

You've done a great job Hun, I'd be interested to know how many inches you've lost, did you take measurements?
    Congrats to you! You look great. Curious to know how many inches you lost because it sure looks like several inches are now gone.

Thanks!! All your comments have definitely made my day!! l will update this thread on day 63 with my before/after measurements!! ♥
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job!
  • TiffanyS19
    TiffanyS19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your arms look awesome too!!! My weight loss has been minimal, ie the scale doesn't reflect it, but I see the same results you have (face, stomach, arms). Congrats!!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Looking good!
  • ashleyxxxo
    ashleyxxxo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow awesome!! I just started Insanity this week and I hope my results are half as good as yours!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe you didn't lose anything on the scale b/c there is def a major difference!!! You look great.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The scale is a notorious liar!!

You look great! Love your results :)
  • mreuvers
    mreuvers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What is "Insanity"?
  • christy4477
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I did insanity as well..althought i lost 20 pounds doing it everyone is different! you look great and way younger in your second pic! stickk with ittt!
  • phatycake
    Options
    I still have 7 days left, but it feels so good to brag! Thanks everyone for the nice comments. You've all motivated me to push even further! ♥
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Excellent job ...definitely good results so far...and your face is so slimming and pretty..
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great Job, You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!