SHARING MY LOW CALORIE PUMPKIN FRAPPUCCINO YUMMMMY

Options
xodolly
xodolly Posts: 17 Member
:drinker:Okay so I too love pumpkin and with fall now I see all the yummy things that I really shouldn't have . I love Starbucks pumpkin Frappuccino and all the shakes drinks everyone makes and I so wanted something that wasn't 200 calories or we all know way higher too in calories. I did treat myself to a Starbucks pumpkin frapp over the weekend and to me well it just wasn't worth the 280 calories for a Grande so off I went to the store to try to make me something yummy lowfat and pumpkin to drink ... I DID IT OMG ...I'm in pumpkin heaven now .Here is my recipe of my Pumpkin Frappuccino and all for just 120 calories too .......... 1/4 cup (45 calories) Eating right No sugar added Vanilla ice cream. 1/2 cup (15 calories) unsweetened Almond milk . 1 to 2 shots espresso or coffee depends on how strong you want it .I used 1 so it's only ( 5 calories ) ( optional if you don't like coffee it's good without it but I like the afternoon boost ). 1/2 cup 100% Libbys Pumpkin in can. 3 to 4 ice cubes.Add as much artificial sweetner as you like. I put 4 equals for I like it real sweet Blend it all in your Magic Bullet or blender.Top it with 2 tablespoons of fat free cool whip I blend my cool whip in the mix it makes it really creamy. Then top it with a shake or two of pumpkin pie all spice spice ....Sip, sip, sip until your in heaven. I know I was. I will have this with my lunch or for my lunch and not feel like I am missing out on all these yummy fall beverages anymore HOPE SOMEONE ENJOYS THIS AS MUCH AS I DO I AM A STARBUCKS ADDICT ! Starbucks can't even make a 120 calorie drink for ya that is this yummy I ROCK LOL!

Replies

• Yoshima
    Options
    Sounds interesting...
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It sounds yummy!! Might just have to give this one a try! Thanks for sharing your great invention!! :happy:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I LOVE YOU.

I have been drinking the Pumpkin Spice Chillattes at Second Cup tons lately.
    At at 290 for a medium and almost 50 grams of sugar... OUCH.

I will have to try making my own now!
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sounds good, i love pumpkin too
  • xodolly
    Options
    :love: Your sweet ,I am sure you will be happy with making your own and get to enjoy more of it now TOO I LOVE YOU TOO LOL !!! :flowerforyou:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You do ROCK!!!!!!! You can open a healthy low calorie coffee shop!!!!!!!!!!(and get rich!!!!!!):bigsmile: :drinker: All of us would buy coffees and drinks from you!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • CKLE2793
    Options
    bump
  • Dianaka
    Dianaka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xodolly
    Options
    LOL! ......Whats bump mean ? ! I'm slow or to old I guess lol! You all are fun thank you for all your sweet comments . :flowerforyou:
  • RabidCarrot
    RabidCarrot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ohhh this sounds so yummy, I can't wait to try!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    My morning hot spiced pumpkin chai latte

Brew cup of spice chai tea

add to blender - add 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
    1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder or use oats and whey if you want a bit more fiber and carbs
    shot or two of pumpkin pie spice
    and if you like a bit of a kick add a pinch cayenne pepper

comes in around 120 calories with 22gm protein 4 gm fiber if you use the plain whey and around 250 calories with 25 gm protein and 10 gm fiber if you use the oats and whey.

A meal in a cup!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    bump because Pumpkin is one of the best things about fall!
  • tkbronico
    Options
    Will have to try this...and the other one posted too :-)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Bumpkin!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Bump- sounds awesome!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Yum! I can't wait to try this!!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :drinker:Okay so I too love pumpkin and with fall now I see all the yummy things that I really shouldn't have . I love Starbucks pumpkin Frappuccino and all the shakes drinks everyone makes and I so wanted something that wasn't 200 calories or we all know way higher too in calories. I did treat myself to a Starbucks pumpkin frapp over the weekend and to me well it just wasn't worth the 280 calories for a Grande so off I went to the store to try to make me something yummy lowfat and pumpkin to drink ... I DID IT OMG ...I'm in pumpkin heaven now .Here is my recipe of my Pumpkin Frappuccino and all for just 120 calories too .......... 1/4 cup (45 calories) Eating right No sugar added Vanilla ice cream. 1/2 cup (15 calories) unsweetened Almond milk . 1 to 2 shots espresso or coffee depends on how strong you want it .I used 1 so it's only ( 5 calories ) ( optional if you don't like coffee it's good without it but I like the afternoon boost ). 1/2 cup 100% Libbys Pumpkin in can. 3 to 4 ice cubes.Add as much artificial sweetner as you like. I put 4 equals for I like it real sweet Blend it all in your Magic Bullet or blender.Top it with 2 tablespoons of fat free cool whip I blend my cool whip in the mix it makes it really creamy. Then top it with a shake or two of pumpkin pie all spice spice ....Sip, sip, sip until your in heaven. I know I was. I will have this with my lunch or for my lunch and not feel like I am missing out on all these yummy fall beverages anymore HOPE SOMEONE ENJOYS THIS AS MUCH AS I DO I AM A STARBUCKS ADDICT ! Starbucks can't even make a 120 calorie drink for ya that is this yummy I ROCK LOL!

Sounds great can't wait to try it thanks for the info!!!!!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Oh boy oh boy do I looooove pumpkin drinks. I would be lying if I said I haven't indulged in a few already lol. But if you're interested in something else pumpkin... skinny taste has a Spice Pumpkin Latte for only 115 calories.. Happy Fall!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/10/skinny-pumpkin-spiced-latte.html