SHARING MY LOW CALORIE PUMPKIN FRAPPUCCINO YUMMMMY

Options

Replies

• Get_Me_Fit1
    Options
    Bp!!!!
    This sounds so delish! I can't wait to try this (: thanks so much!
  • sugarbritches01
    Options
    Sounds really good. Thanks for the recipe! I love Fall and anything to do with it!!:smile:
  • gingah73
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious.
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • erinvdubb11
    Options
    I am dying to try this recipe now!!!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    b
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    LOL! ......Whats bump mean ? ! I'm slow or to old I guess lol! You all are fun thank you for all your sweet comments . :flowerforyou:

So you can find the post later, because it shows up in your top 25 last read, and shows up on your wall as posts you responded to recently, and shows up in your list of posted replied to in general.

Only decent way to find a post later.
  • ValarieVi
    Options
    That shounds delish! I just had a friend share with me 90 calorie Chocolate Cupcakes. You take one box of devil's food chocolate cake mix, 1 15oz can of pumpkin, mix and bake in the bigger cupcake wrappers. No oil, egg, zip. Just those two things and they are super moist AND don't taste diet like.
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL! ......Whats bump mean ? ! I'm slow or to old I guess lol! You all are fun thank you for all your sweet comments . :flowerforyou:

So you can find the post later, because it shows up in your top 25 last read, and shows up on your wall as posts you responded to recently, and shows up in your list of posted replied to in general.

Only decent way to find a post later.

Ahhhh okay I see BUMP ! :laugh: I am finally looking at all the awesome posts here and really getting into this time THANKS SO MUCH ...........XXOO
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That shounds delish! I just had a friend share with me 90 calorie Chocolate Cupcakes. You take one box of devil's food chocolate cake mix, 1 15oz can of pumpkin, mix and bake in the bigger cupcake wrappers. No oil, egg, zip. Just those two things and they are super moist AND don't taste diet like.
    [/quote

AWESOME THANK YOU I MUST TRY THIS TOO,............... I SURE LOVE WOULD LOVE A ( WARM ) CUP CAKE OUT OF THE OVEN WITH SOME MILK YAYYYYYYY THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!:love: AND THANK YOUR FRIEND TOO :flowerforyou: IT WILL BE MY WEEKEND TREAT THIS WEEKEND XXOO
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yum! May try soon!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this! I LOVE Pumpkin.
  • houstonian
    houstonian Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The recipe was kind of hard to read, here it is in traditional format.

Pumpkin Frappuccino

Ingredients
    1/4 cup (45 calories) Eating Right No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream.
    1/2 cup (15 calories) unsweetened Almond milk
    1 to 2 shots espresso or coffee
    1/2 cup 100% Libbys canned Pumpkin
    3 to 4 ice cubes.
    Stevia/artificial sweetener to taste

Directions
    Blend it all together in a Magic Bullet or blender.
    Top with 2 tablespoons of fat free cool whip (Or blend in for creamier consistency)
    Then top with a shake or two of pumpkin pie spice.
  • chip305
    chip305 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yum:smile:
  • runnergirlSEA
    runnergirlSEA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also, a skinny pumpkin drink tip from Starbucks for true coffee-lovers out there:

I LOVE Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but recently I've been asking for tall americanos (5 calories) with 1 pump of the Pumpkin Spice syrup (around 30 calories) and then adding a splash of soy milk (15 calories) for a creamy, coffee-y, spiced pumpkin delight! Around 50 calories total, depending on how much milk you add!
  • bpreteroti
    Options
    Sounds sinful...will give it a try! Thanks!!
  • heather17202
    Options
    sounds amazing....will be trying it in the morning!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    that sounds yummy! Thanks for posting :)
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    i'm so gonna try this.
    thanks for posting! :)