Anyone from Missouri?

Options
Hi! I'm 24 yrs old, from Missouri, looking to lose 55-60lbs. I live in the St. Louis area. Any tips/motivation is welcomed :happy:

Replies

• jfinder8gmail
    Options
    Hi - I live in the St. Louis area, also. I need to loose about 40..... I gained 30 pds from Jan-June of this year and the last 10 just kept coming. I am ready to get my body back. So tired of being heavy and clothes not fitting.
  • desml5
    Options
    :happy:
    I'm in the St. Charles, MO area just outside St. Louis. I have about 30-40 pounds to lose and this site was recommended to me by a dietitian which is all well and good but I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the features here. I was able to figure my calorie count per day but that is it so far.
  • MrsV
    MrsV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm near STL! I have lost 27.5 total since I started and would like to get 6-10 more off!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello I am from Missouri. I live south of Rolla... I have 5 more lbs to loose before Oct.14th.. I can do it and will make it.:drinker: You can add me if you wish..
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    ME ME ME! LOL. I am from St. Charles area as well....Been on here since Aug. 5th and it has been one of the best decisions I have made. Love it! I have met great people, lost some weight, learned new habits and felt better than I have in FOREVER> Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • MizzouGirl1253
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I gained about 25 in a 6month period. Ugh it's so frustrating! I'm making some major changes and hopefully I will make it back where I want to be!
  • nurselise
    nurselise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live in St. Peters. I'm a Mizzou grad! (actually have 2 nieces down there right now). I am 37 years old trying to lose weight I gained after having kids. Feel free to add me. Go Tigers!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I live in St. Louis adjacent, University City, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mevelt83
    mevelt83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from holts summit, which is close to jefferson city MO. Add me if you would like. :)
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Columbia MO. Born and raised. I'm 26. I LOVE MISSOURI!
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello! Someone mention barbecue?!?!?
  • jodi41086
    Options
    Im near Fort Leonardwood Missouri!!! :O)
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm from STL and graduated from Mizzou, it would be nice to befriend some locals, anyone feel free to friend me as we'll!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Im FROM Auxvasse but am now in Nixa! Been here since Jan 16th and have lost 53lbs!!!
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    St. Louis!
  • sbrady96
    sbrady96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    St. Charles!
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Born and raised in north St. Louis county (Hazelwood West, 1998 before anyone asks!) and transplanted to St. Peters! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Hey there! I've lived in St. Louis all my life!
  • sbrady96
    sbrady96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any of you St. Charles folk go to 24 Hour Fitness?
  • JennaM79
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Springfield, MO. I just started on MFP a few days ago and so far I'm liking it. Still looking for some motivational buddies myself....