Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone from Missouri?

Replies

• St. Louisan here too :D You're all free to add me!
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    I am about 20 minutes outside of STL ... in IL ... does that count?? :laugh: :laugh:
  • brandi_69
    brandi_69 Posts: 51 Member
    im from missouri...been on here since august...i live about 50 miles south of jefferson city, and about 30 miles north of rolla....:) ive lived is a small town called bland my whole life, u can add me if u want to :smile:
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    I am from Columbia. I have lost around 30 pounds since joining in 05/2012. Feel free to add me for support.
  • ethieman
    ethieman Posts: 99 Member
    Columbia, MO. Just started, have a long ways to go, so I welcome anyone who wants to add me as a friend to make the journey less lonely!
  • I'm from Columbia! :) Lost about 30 pounds so far, looking for like-minded friends to keep me motivated!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    I'm in Pevely, a little south of St Louis. I've lost 102 lbs & have about 50 lbs to go.
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    St. Charles, MO! MFP has been a huge help. I have a few friends who do a lot of research. I'm always happy to discuss and give input.

Good Luck!
  • sullangirl
    sullangirl Posts: 1 Member
    Im from st charles too!!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    In 'unincorporated St Louis County'. Actually between Valley Park/Manchester/Ballwin.

Any bike riders? I am always looking for someone to hit the trails with. Once this snow stops it will be easier to get out...
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Hello! Someone mention barbecue?!?!?
    No, we aren't in Texas :bigsmile:
  • I'm from Springfield but live in KC now!
  • KC and STL are known for BBQ :P
  • I'm from Missouri!!! Trying to lose 27 pounds by April 27th for a cruise!! Need all the friends and support and motivation I can get.
  • JennBulls
    JennBulls Posts: 3 Member
    Is anyone from West Co...I just joined and looking for myfitness friends to join me for walks around area parks?
  • ElanorRigby
    ElanorRigby Posts: 8 Member
    Wow, so many Missourians! I'm from a smaller town about 70 miles south of STL. I love to drive up to the city to catch plays and concerts and stock up at Trader Joe's for healthy food...*cough wine cough cough* It's great to see so many of us midwesterners getting in on the healthy weight loss action! :)
  • belisabethbrown
    belisabethbrown Posts: 13 Member
    I'm [practically] 20 and from the St. Louis area. I'm hoping to make exercise and healthy eating a habit, as well as lose some weight. I want to feel strong and beautiful.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Kansas City here any of you all can add me if you like! And good LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Liberty Missouri here - a Suburb of Kansas City. Anyone is welcome to FR me anytime. Just leave a message at the beep.
  • jplosingit
    jplosingit Posts: 51 Member
    Originally a St Louis girl. I now live south of the Lou and also make regular Trader Joe's runs! Need to lose at least 20 lbs and am glad for support.