Replies

• BadCookieMonster
    Options
    It means i am a bad cookie monster....
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Why do you ask?

Did UndercoverCrab put you up to this???
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris and my hobby is playing poker!
  • FITFORT
    Options
    FITFORT
    Fit for T
    My first name is Terri...meaning I'm doing all this as a gift to MYSELF!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Mine has a bit of an odd origin, because my boyfriend's ex is rather unbalanced and has followed me to every site like this that I have used. I chose the username RisingAboveIt here because I am rising above the childishness, pettiness, and negativity of people like her in my life and using them as examples of what NOT to be!
  • StarryWayfarer
    Options
    Its from a favorite song of mine.

Wayfarer by Kayo Dot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDN5QJ4C-_o
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I'm a tasty vagina flavoured biscuit
  • Wende3
    Options
    My name and I have three boys.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Bamsie - childhood name, family used that since I was born, my uncle came up with it as a nickname for bambino (baby) then it became bambsie, now its bamtrie ! (just evolves with time)

Ekhaya - translates to "home" or "house"

so BamsieEkhaya basically means "baby home" but I'm looking at is at to "I'm coming home but just finding myself first"
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    when i was a tot, i used to sit in the garage and watch my dad work on his cars and bikes...he started calling me sprocket because he said i was an essential part of the big machine (just like the tiny gear) i love that , have used it ever since ... :)

I read that as "I used to sit in the garbage"
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mines a combination of one of my hobbies - quilting, and part of another username - ducky. Exciting huh? lol
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    I have green eyes and Kat is short for Kathryn
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm latina, and gordita is a name I have been called through my childhood. Means thick, chubby, fat...
  • sprocket1978
    sprocket1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    well i did that too...
  • nmterp
    Options
    NM= my home state New Mexico
    Terp=a playful abbriviation for my profession; interpreting
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My name is Kelly, people call me Kel, then the month and year I was born June 1965 :) Normally I just use kel65 but it was already taken on this site.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Piscean Dream 2-24

I am a Pisces, born Feb 24th, and I am a dreamer... I dream of reaching my goals of being fit, healthy, and being able to not only inspire others who struggle with their weight, but to become successful in the fitness world by owning a fitness/spa facility and a camp for children and teens (fit camp). I want to make a difference in this world and help educate others about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle so they may find ground to achieve their goals! :)
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    sschwark = my first initial and my last name.

It's quite different than the usernames I use on the 64687643546 car forums I'm on & PS3, but I didn't want those people knowing such personal things about me, heh! (:

Usually I use HER4G63, Samantha or xTacticalJOE
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I'm short and i can cause trouble
    I'm an imp born 84
  • AntSteps
    Options
    AntSteps because ants work together taking seemingly tiny steps to achieve greater things. Also, I'm a biologist and like ants :)