What does your username mean???

Options

Replies

• crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i love lululemon workout clothing. im a trainer and i live in the stuff!!!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bamsie - childhood name, family used that since I was born, my uncle came up with it as a nickname for bambino (baby) then it became bambsie, now its bamtrie ! (just evolves with time)

Ekhaya - translates to "home" or "house"

so BamsieEkhaya basically means "baby home" but I'm looking at is at to "I'm coming home but just finding myself first"

Khaya is home in zulu, you are right.
  • sunset_twilight
    sunset_twilight Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The sun sets at Twilight
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a pastry chef:happy:
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My name is Nick but I try to be a mystery.... add that together and you get my name! ;) lol

I'm just a big dork!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Z is my first initial, and the Sir means I want to rise above my brethren and be respected for it, and to serve the good fight with honor and integrity. 500 years ago my my main motivation would have been to be The Queen's Champion.

I also served in the military as an officer, was called sir a lot. Combining it with a first initial also makes a bit of a goof of it, and thats ok, I am all for humor.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    guess...
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Mine's obvious...The_New_Christina...I'm going from the Old fat christina, to the New fit Christina
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    <<< What more needs to be said? :huh:
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mrs-because I'm married (to my high school sweetheart), Nina-is my first name and 1972- the year I was born
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm knocked up, and I like dinosaurs.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    My hub's nickname for me. My initials are SKT so he calls me Skit Skit, skitty bang, skitty skitty bang bang, @sshole, make me a sammitch.... uhm..
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I've had this username since 8th grade for various sites. lol Back in the awesome year of 2000 I thought the cool way to spell "cool" was with a k. Tracie is my real name, but people call me Tray for short. 1987 is the best year of all time because I was born! AQUARIUS!!!!! LOL
  • embercakez
    Options
    ember...hot ash (@ss) and cakez bc most sane people like cake!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ashley is obviously my name and Panda's are my favorite animals/DH nickname for me. :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Gee...mine's just a big mystery.
  • VickyClare75
    Options
    Hi, mine's my first name (though its Victoria), my middle name and the year I was born :)
  • Jazmyn28
    Options
    My name then the #28 because my favorite number has always been #27 and I decided it was time to move up to a better me so my new favorite number is #28 :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    bomb_zps062df6f1.jpg

ermahgerd.......ermaclern \m/
  • Healthy_gms
    Healthy_gms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Healthy_gms: I'm Gretchen so GMS are my initials and I'm being the healthier version of myself when I am logging, being mindful and supporting others do the same! :)