• pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Pampered-that's how my family treats me
    Penguin-rhymes with my last name
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    My hub's nickname for me. My initials are SKT so he calls me Skit Skit, skitty bang, skitty skitty bang bang, @sshole, make me a sammitch.... uhm..

skeet skeet
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Well ya see...my username use to be "Writteninthestars"... a friend at that time nicknamed me Wits. Nickname stuck and later when I had a new account, I decided to just keep it. It fits my personality pretty well, so I'm told.
  • JNC1987
    Options
    My initials and the year I was born.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    It's my job for when the zombie apocolypse is upon us - while all of are running away from the zombies, I'll be running towards them, dual swords in hand!

Zombies will remember what it is to know fear >:)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    It's a play on Rocky yelling "Yo! Adrian!" as he gets out of the ring after his bout against Apollo Creed.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    It meant i didn't want to put my real name on an internet site. And it's my nick name. And the year a graduated HS.
  • mclush12
    mclush12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me and my college buddies owned a bar in college......this was our mascot's name, and 12 is my favorite number :)
  • way2shy
    way2shy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am way to shy. Didn't want to go public so am trying MFP friends first.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Kit was a nickname from highschool and use it for various usernames, 88 is the year I was born and 06 is the year I graduated high school
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    dogo is the breed of dog that i have...Dogo Argentino

187 is from a song i had listened to earlier in the day...Snoop Dogg/Dr Dre, Deep Cover 187 from 1992...:)
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    I love this question! I chose it cause I was stressing so much about losing weight and ullgetthere = You'll get there is a reminder that I will see results with time.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mines almost my XBOXlive gamertag
    means:
    to emit sparks.
    to sparkle; flash: a mind that scintillates with brilliance.
    to twinkle, as the stars.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    it's the phonetic pronunciation of UV or ultraviolet, light that's not always seen, not always felt until its gone. Adds deeper beauty to the world around you and sharpens the details on things normally missed. Its like a secret hug from the sun that you dont even realize you are getting. Its pure energy and light.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine is the abbreviation of my middle name and the first part of my maiden name.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    My body is becoming Pectacular!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It means I'm married, and I'm the Mrs. Pong :)
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    mine is pretty easy to figure out... mn...i live in Minnesota...momof3.....i have 3 kids lol
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    it's the phonetic pronunciation of UV or ultraviolet, light that's not always seen, not always felt until its gone. Adds deeper beauty to the world around you and sharpens the details on things normally missed. Its like a secret hug from the sun that you dont even realize you are getting. Its pure energy and light.

:heart:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    That I'm a mama...and my name is Mila.