Replies

• Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My first name and YOG.
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    JA, my first and middle initial... Mac, my last name starts with Mc and Attack because it just went with it.
    Juh-Mack-Attack is how you would pronounce it, lol.
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My last name is Slack and I am a woman! I know...really creative too... :)
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    mines the nickname i go by.. i rarely go by my birth name i've been emmie since i was 15.. and jay is part of my middle name.. :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name and middle name (MandaPaige), my nickname, and the 88 is for Dale Jr cause I love Dale Jr.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    The idea of a phoenix rising from ashes symbolizes a rebirth. I feel like I've definitely had a rebirth of sorts. Most of you know I had a stroke, and since then, I feel like I've really changed in so many ways. I'm like a new person. Rose comes from a few places. Rose was the middle name of my childhood best friend who drowned saving a little boy. She is always in my heart, and this is a very small way to honor her. Plus, "rose" can also mean "rise" in the past tense. Since I've already gone through my rebirth into a new me, I have risen, or "Rose." And I had to add "the" to the beginning because someone else already had the name, but clearly, I am THE Phoenix Rose, as in THE ONLY. ;-)
  • locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My name is Lew...you can figure out the rest
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Peace be the journey

.......oh hang on............that's Cool Runnings
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Back in high school I wore a long silver dress and had my hair in ringlet curls for prom and everyone there said I looked like Rose from Titanic (which had come out that spring). The crimzn part was for the red hair, but the name kind of stuck, became my email address back when yahoo and hotmail were new and have been a fixture for my user names ever since. For a time I even decorated cakes under a self-employed business name of Crimson Rose Cakes.
  • Crochetaholic
    Options
    I crochet a lot, so adding -aholic to the end of it felt right.

(The -aholic suffix means someone who is addicted or obsessive about something.)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    My hair was white Marilyn Monroe blonde when I started, so I decided to make my screen name "bleachblonde"....but in typical blonde fashion, I accidentally typed an "e" and the end of bleach and then it was too late :) But now I'm a redhead. In 2 months, who knows what I'll be...
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    full name sans vowels
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    it's where i find the most peace. and i love to swim.
    born in 77.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and a mommy! :happy:
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name that I wanted for my third child but my husband vetoed it.....its is also the name of the lead character in my most favorite book ever, Gone With The Wind.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My username has 2 meanings. First, I love nascar. Second, Bettie is a term they used to use to refer to a girl. So nascarbettie, nascar girl. 2nd meaning, Bettie is my dog's name hehehe.
  • perci61
    Options
    On my first computer (a Tandy) I played a game against the computer and the computers game name was Perci and it stuck with me. 61 is the year of my birth, so now you know why my first computer was a Tandy!
  • Sogj76
    Options
    My initials and the year I was born.
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    Now I kind of wish I had been more creative when creating a username. :grumble:

I belly dance and the 124 is for my daughter's birthday (Jan. 24th). :happy:
  • icreate
    Options
    i create my reality :wink: