Options

Replies

• CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    I have relatives that call me Graciegirl, and I'm pretty crazy. :bigsmile:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    It literally translates to "overman", but more commonly translated as "superman". It is from my favorite German Philosopher, Nietzsche. the 13 is the number of my favorite athlete of all time, Dan Marino.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I am a very dismal person.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lesley is my real name.. Lelliebug is a nickname that my cousin gave me people started calling me that She passed away and I still have the nickname. I called her featherbear.. Her name was Heather. The H at the end of it is for the H in heather.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Ummm...I don't run so fast! LOL! :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Ummm....my nickname/part of the alphabet/I have a weak bladder/Skittybang ROCKS!!!!

All of the above!
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine is my username for other sites spelled backwards. I upload artwork and post on forums under that name, and I don't want anyone googling me and finding my weight loss stuff. So I just put it in backwards. :)

I just googled you the other way around and your artwork is amazing!!
  • Ceekat
    Ceekat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is a play on my name. !st initial C (Cee) and the 1st 3 letters of my last name
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was born on the coast, so I'm a daughter of the sea.
  • rainbowsprite
    Options
    mine is a name that I have used for online dating in the past as well as playing games on my favourite gamesite... :flowerforyou:
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    If it kills me - I will get fit, if it kills me :)
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When I first joined the internet world, I was using the screen name rage_of_lightning. I got the idea from a website based on the character I got my nickname from - Sailor Jupiter (I still have friends who call me Lita). I soon discovered that rage_of_lightning was often too long or no special characters were allowed.

So I replaced the _of_ with my favorite number and bam! Instant screenname.
  • nis75p06
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. Just tend to use gibberish user names and 12 character random generated passwords. Comes from being in IT security.
  • shay0425
    Options
    Mine is a combination of my first and last name and my Mother's birthday ( who passed on several years ago).
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mickey Mouse was my childhood favorite,38 is my age.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My name is just what I tell people about me..... I'm a writer, I love writing.... so my paper bleeds ink, that flows to form words. It also can be interpreted as it's a part of me bleeding when something major happens. When my friend died, I said that my paper bled more than my emotional wounds ever would because I got through it by writing....
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Savvy = from Parelli Savvy Club - I used this method (for a while) to train my horses. Savvy also means "common sense", so that fits me as well. I am a practical person.

Gurl = slang of "girl", I guess

0528 = Month and day of my birth

It's also my XBox gamertag and my email address, lol!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Gee...mine's just a big mystery.

She leaks. A lot. Like, all over the place. It's gross.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    mine is because when i used my own nickname, frannykins, i got stalked by an ex and threatened, so used my little sisters name, which i like best anyway!!
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    My username is my initials and 3 i's because I am the third.