What to have at breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    This morning i had 2 egg whites, 1 100 calorie high fiber english muffin, 2 sliced fat free cheese and a cup of tea
  • QTIN
    QTIN Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For breakfast daily I have a bowl of quaker instant oatmeal (apples & cinnamon) and a cup of orange juice, it really helps wake me up and I get a good boost of energy. Plus oatmeal is lower is calories,cheap, and delicious.
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like an omelette made w/goat cheese and topped w/fresh salsa,some fruit. Oatmeal w.flax seed,or a whey protein shake.
  • taterdaisy
    Options
    I have one egg and Crystal Farm David's Bagel French Toast Flavor- Great choice, low cal and fat.
  • bhoffe01
    bhoffe01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    depends on if i am at home or at work, usually if i am at work i have...

greek yogurt

if i am at home i use egg whites and make an egg sandwich with natures own honey wheat bread and 1 slice of red fat cheese
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    breakfast sandwich - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice of bacon, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of tomato, hot sauce to taste, whole wheat bread
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I prefer the good ole fashioned bacon and eggs. My trick for cutting on some calories is slicing off the fat on the bacon slices. The bacon my family gets is so fatty. I generally have one piece of rye bread with an egg and two slices of bacon. I like having a somewhat hearty breakfast so I'm not as hungry so soon.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I've been on a pb on whole wheat toast kick this week.

I also have oatmeal with brown sugar, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and cheese, very rarely boxed cereal - doesn't have the staying power I like...