What should I buy with my birthday funds?

Options
2»

Replies

• justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

That is a great idea. I do not live in an area where I can ski, but winter hiking gear would be nice.

My main exercise regime right now is Zumba, though..maybe I should get some Zumba gear...

it's always hard to recommend stuff to complete strangers :flowerforyou: so I just listed stuff *I* want :wink:

new shoes are always good... I have to get new about every eight or ten months... I usually get new hiking boots every fall :bigsmile: because.... ummm... they like are worn out... yes that is the reason... :happy: I promise.... :wink:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I would take a trip. Even if it were just for a weekend.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Go with the Polar FT4 or another HRM. Best purchase I've ever made was a good HRM.
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Def. the heart monitor and some pampering! I'm saving up for a heart monitor myself! I think it's a good investment. :)

Also if your in to saving money and couponing...you should check out fatwallet.com. You get cash back for shopping online just because you found the deal through them! My fav is Buy.com I get 10% cash back shopping there! Found my Polar Wearlink heart monitor there :)

http://www.fatwallet.com/?referral=chrissyanndesigns
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Given the choices, I say some clothes and the HRM.
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    hookers and blow

I have a set spending rate for that every week, so it would be nothing special. :wink: