Sons of Anarchy S5 (SPOLIERS POSSIBLE)

Options
PhillyTD
PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
Every season, Sutter has a couple of gutwrenching episodes. But dear Gawd, I was blown away last night. I just sat there and cried like a baby.

Thoughts?

*I know that I misspelled "spoilers." Geez*

Replies

• sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    First of all - STILL shocked beyond belief!

Second of all - WTF?!

Third- I wouldve bet my life on Tigs being put in the box!
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    side note: Gema has createda "monster" but she is so good at being that protective momma bear over the boys, curious to see where the whole "custody battle" ends up while Jax starts focusing on being the Prez.
  • PhillyTD
    Options
    That was my fav character. I wanted to see him put a bullet between Clay's eyes.
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    Clay disgusts me. Amazing how the writers could change all of our opinions of him in half a season.
  • PhillyTD
    Options
    Clay's been that since Day 1! The writing is incredible.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I didn't like when Jax told the prison guard what he planned to do. Rookie mistake...never let your enemies know your plans, it gives them a chance to ruin your plans.
    Still, I'm sure it will be a great episode when it happens.
    And I look forward to seeing how/when they take out Polk
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Amazing episode, yet very tough at the same time. Damn Opie.

BTW, am I the only one that loves the idea of Ashley Tisdale being a hooker? My how far we've come from Disney. :bigsmile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I was beside myself. I love Ryan Hurst and not having Opie there is heartbreaking.
    Total shock.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Haven’t watched the last episode yet, not reading nothing, crying like a baby huh hmmmmm. But this season seems to be the best one so far.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Amazing episode, yet very tough at the same time. Damn Opie.

BTW, am I the only one that loves the idea of Ashley Tisdale being a hooker? My how far we've come from Disney. :bigsmile:

I told my DH last night that it was about time someone got to kick her *kitten*.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I cried too. That was WAY TO MUCH! R.I.P. OPIE!
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So disappointed but loved the episode at the same time. Opie was one of my favorite characters but him and his whole family were always doomed by the club. It was just a matter of time.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Didn't cry, but probably the saddest/angriest I've ever been at a TV show that didn't involve a dog.

I hope the kill Pope this season! Also the actor who plays Opie is always having some bad *kitten* happen to him, first he gets paralyzed in Remember The Titans and now this!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    "You can't be hurtin' like this, you superman!"
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I watched it this morning and pretty much had my guts ripped out, crapped on, and stuffed back in my body. I am way, way too invested in this damn show.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Lat night was very intense. Seems this season has been going full bore since day 1.
  • MelanieNeal24
    Options
    It made me sick to my stomach! I was sure Jax had a clever way out of this... doesn't he always.
    Kurt is a brilliant twisted person. Nobody saw that coming!! It was just so gruesome and in your face.
    My jaw dropped when it happened. I was stunned!

Of all the characters, yes I think Clay deserved that... not Opie.

Oh... my heart still hurts! Ha!
  • bankstisha
    bankstisha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG! I knew Op was going to do it, but it still didn't make it any easier to watch! I had so many emotions in me I didn't know if I should cry, yell or scream. Crazy how a tv show got me all worked up!! lol

I'm not so sure I like this new side of Tara. But we shall see

This season is really dark.....but wowzers I'm hooked more than ever!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    So which was more intense:

1) Opie
    2) Tig's daughter
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    that was ashley tilsdale?! WTF?! didnt even notice that.

Opie was more intense for me, simply bc Im not a parent and dont have that type of relationship with a child yet.